Ten

He Came Back For Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maybe it's time we go back home."

Yet it meant he might be risking someone's life right now. His dilemma hasn't even been resolved ever since he flew away from South Korea. The man briefly sighed, sensing things may get out of hand if he doesn't come up with a plan. A plan not to hurt a special somebody.

 

-----

 

"WAAAAHHH SOUTH KOREA I'M HOME!" A strange ecstatic man stepped out of the airplane's exit door, feeling the slight breeze of the air brazing on his skin as the sun was dazzling on the sky on a sweet afternoon.

A taller man popped up behind him, pinching the bridge of his nose as he scowled at how excited the latter is coming back to his home country. Safe to say, it had been a while since they had last visited the place they had once grown attached with.

"Would you please shut your mouth for once? Wait, what the hell am I saying, you're not even listening to me, anyway."

"Hey, I do listen to you Fan-fan... Sometimes."

He laughed as he smirked, adoring the annoyed expression on the guy's face behind me. The teasing had been one of his specialties, and maybe his everyday hobby as his stress reliever. If he hadn't dared utter a word at him, the man might think he was missing something.

"We should probably head to the airport and meet with the others."

"Psh, it's just Tao over there", whined the smaller man.

"Like I said. With the others."

-----

Hearing the luggage roll on the floor, Tao had been tapping on his feet as he anticipated for certain people non-stop. He had been there, waiting for ages for the two to come out of that portal-looking hole. Jongin keeps reminding him to stop his noisy feet, but he won't listen.

"God, when are they arriving?!"

"Shut up, Tao. Just wait."

"Easy for you to say", huffed Tao.

Tao had told Jongin to come with him to the airport. Jongin numerously told him he didn't want to, bringing up excuses so he won't get taken by Tao.

"I got to study for next week's quiz."

"Uncle Baek said I have to clean the house if I still want to stay."

"No, Tao. Go annoy Sehun or Sir Segfred."

Yet he knew his words were in no effect on his cousin after he realized he was being pulled by his arm to the latter's car when he arrived at their Uncle Baek's house.

"Ugh, get me a Burger King after this."

"Okay. Fine. Whatever."

Just then, a man in his fancy sunglasses came on view, making Jongin frown at first. Eventually, he got a clear sight of the fashionista and mentally facepalmed when his eyes were familiar with who he was.

"God, I'm having a secondhand embarrassment because of him."

"Couldn't have agreed more", Tao said as he stared at him in horror.

As the man held on a confused face to where he was supposed to go, the two ordered their bodyguards to lift up the paper for him to see. Even that faint movement makes the teenagers roll their eyes at him, but maybe they slightly pity him. Or maybe because they're gonna get scolded by their parents. Whatever the case is.

The man beamed when he got a short glance at the letterings, relieved that he doesn't have to wander around where he has to go.

"You're right, Fan-fan! Nini is here!"

He scurried towards the two after shouting that somewhat made the others in the airport turn to where did that loud voice come from.

"Oh wow, is that you Tao?"

"No, I'm Wang Lei junior. Dunno who Tao is. Did mom and dad made another child?"

"Snarky as ever, hmph. And I'm telling your mom."

"Got it from her, anyway."

The man stopped himself from taking a bunch of his hair. How can a child be this... this... this mean?! Well, his mom was a brat when they were children, maybe he really got it from her.

"My, my. Long time no see, Nini!"

"Hey, uncle. It had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter