Three

He Came Back For Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun knew, he screwed up... Big, big time (thank God he caught himself before he can even curse at his mistake).

He just messed up with the wrong person now, didn't he?

 

-----

 

"Damn, that's ed up. No wonder Mark hated girls."

A distinct boy was seen scrolling through the school's social media, and possibly scrolling through his schoolmates' accounts, and search for any "tea" that had happened (apparently there's no one in the halls to look at him). Honestly, food would be so bland without a pinch of spices, now wouldn't it?

"Taemin dating Minho? Cool, not surprised."

"Yunho has a nice ? Totally. LOL."

"Mina barfed in the bathroom? Aww man, that's gonna leave a scar on her reputation."

Disgusting humans, why do they have to post this in the media? It's not like they're gonna get the fame they badly wanted. For sure they'd get a bunch of hate comments, he thought.

"Jungkook ed a guy? Poor Tae, when will he ever learn?"

Scrolling even further, he saw a glimpse of the guy's face on the photo while Jungkook was, seemingly, making out with a messy rainbow-dyed hair boy. He squinted his eyes, trying to take a clearer look at whom is this boy kissing. The latter gasped when he knew very very well whose hair it belonged to.

"Oh holy , Jungkook's gonna get his head on the platter tonight", he snickered. 

Just then, he took a quick turn in one corner, his attention nowhere but the phone in his hand. Everything seems to be interesting in that small device. 

But what did he do wrong that left him gaping towards the now damaged gadget that he just had gotten from his mother yesterday? He did cuss and said a bunch of stupid things, but that's just about it, nothing too terrible that could lead him to the principal's office (or to hell). 

His phone... His oh-so-precious phone... How can he ever live without it? (nevermind, he has a lot in his pocket anyway). Life is far more intriguing than his phone, he can live without such a minor object.   

He heard the person's apologies over and over again, making him frown at how redundant he sounded. It's just a stupid phone, why is he so worked up about it?

The latter looked up, seeing a rather unexpected beautiful human before him. 

Damn, seems like his eyes caught someone even fascinating than the whole world. 

 

-----

 

Why did he, out of all the people, got bumped into one of the school's richest, fanciest kids? (the one with those sparkling Gucci clothes and dangerous nunchucks too, what luck)

Zitao. Huang Zitao. He should have never petted a black cat on the way to school! 

Frick, Sehun badly wanted to curse something even worse than the word "frick" right now. All he ever wanted was to rewind time and be careful with his track, instead of running aimlessly the path and let his feet lead the way. He gulped, those eyes boring onto him is slowly killing his insides. Seriously. 

The well-known celebrity in his school is here, in front of him, eyes staring intently on his face like it's some prize for breaking his phone. Sehun always had that respect for rich people, even if he sometimes despises their snobby and show-off attitudes. In terms of money, no doubt, they already won. 

There were even incidents wherein they had earned his respect, mostly from Zitao. He saw a bully wanting his shoes to be repaired by Zitao. It was the most foolish act if you asked him (since that bully is just a middle-class). The next day, he saw him begging for forgiveness from their victims, with Zitao standing beside them. Sehun was impressed that he stood up with the bully (knowing he was a bratty kid), who would have thought he had a nice heart?

But right now, he can't just ask his mom to pay for Zitao's phone. 

Is there even a toilet around here? He feels like pooping right now. 

"Umm, I'm still terribly sorry, but can we umm talk about this later? I have books to collect, I'll meet you up by the gates at recess."

Thank God he remembered his MAPEH teacher's request. If not, he would have been standing there, having to take those deadly eyes until he has to pay the man's phone. An electrocuting shiver run down his spine. He's trembling.

Sehun then bowed one last time, speedrunning to where the school's faculty and get those three books. 

With his oblivious nature, he failed to notice the famous school's Zitao's mesmerizing gaze as he left the place.

 

-----

 

"Hey, Tao."

Tao scowled at the person who called him. That smirk on his face is so ugly on him, it's giving him the shivers. 

"Who would have thought Nini wants to stay in Seoul and be with his annoying friend?" he scorned, mocking him.

Jongin rolled his eyes. It assured him he's still that cocky brat he had known ever since, which gave him a sigh of relief. Tao then sat in front of him, making Jongin frown.

"Who told you to sit with me?"

"I did. And it's my seat, . You're still new, so I'll let that pass."

"Isn't there some free pass for an old pal?"

"No. I'm bored. Give me your phone."

"You literally just came here a few seconds ago. Also, my phone? Why?"

"Apparently mine broke."

"When?"

"Just this morning."

"How?"

"Bumped into someone. Now stop asking."

"Who? And no", Jongin quietly snickered. He's one nosy ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter