Eleven

He Came Back For Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so Kris called out for the waiter to pay up for their bills. After taking out his card for scanning, the three proceeded to go in their respective van. The latter then went on his way, already anticipating their next destination. Meeting Baekhyun is his first mission after arriving in Korea.

 

-----

 

Pinning on the password, Jongin and the others didn't have a hard time getting inside his uncle's house. If he were to press the doorbell, Baekhyun would probably not let them get inside, noticing their messed-up circumstances. He understands why his Uncle Baek wouldn't let them live under the same roof with him because he would be too when you know they are wealthy themselves and own more than a dozen of villas and a hotel. 

"Uncle's home since 5 o'clock. Tell him you barged in. Saying you two are homeless would be an exaggeration. After we get inside, I have nothing to do with you two if uncle kicks you out."

"Yeah, yeah, we get it, Nini."

"And you too, Tao. I mean, kicking you out would be the best decision he has ever made."

"Screw you."

"Thanks, but not with you."

Junmyeon swore he let his gas out. But whatever, as long as no one gets to smell it. Two of his nephews are having a sassy conversation. He feels like getting emotional that these two got their attitudes from their mothers. Unintentionally, it made him go back to memory lane. 

The four came inside, quietly as possible to not disturb whatever Baekhyun is doing right now. Jongin looked everywhere in the house to where would his Uncle Baek would be right now. Yet, he didn't get to see him at the couches nor is he in the kitchen eating bread. 

"He must be in his bedroom or his Prive collection."

"I bet bedroom", Junmyeon said with a small smile. Kris went to the sofa and thought to wait for the owner of the house. Doing what Junmyeon is about to do is something he's avoiding with. 

"For sure, he's gonna get his head smacked", Jongin said from the kitchen, getting his Barni and milk from the fridge. Tao didn't care a bit since he has Sehun to text with. Jongin sat beside Tao to eat his snack and peeked from behind his cousin to read their chats. 

"What'd Sehun said?"

"He said he's not in the mood."

"Not in the mood where?"

"To go to the bathroom and ."

"Dumba- Idiot, he never says that.'

"I'm kidding. He just said he didn't want to play NBA 2K21."

"Tell him he's a loser."

"You're a loser", Tao mumbled as he typed, "done."

"Now, what'd he say?"

"He said as long as he has Areum he ain't no loser."

"Cheeky."

"Brat!" Tao raged and voice messaged it. tossing his phone across the dining table after his last message. 

Kris stared at the two. One was laughing while the other was fuming. He smiled, a small smile stretching on his lips. Being a kid is honestly something he wants to go back to. But can't. He has to be an adult now. 

And now he wonders, what the hell happened to Junmyeon after that loud thud earlier?

 

-----

 

Junmyeon, who isn't the type to be slow and a mysterious man, barged in the door with a loud bang. And he was right, Baekhyun is indeed there in front of his work desk. He also saw him flinch and his face looks... Reddish?

"Oho-ho-ho, why is someone red?"

"What the hell! Who barged in my room- Junmyeon?"

 "Yes! The only Junmyeon!"

Baekhyun swore he was too bright for his own good. If there was really a God, why isn't Junmyeon a star instead of a bright human being? Junmyeon then flipped his nonexistent hair and showed his dazzling rings and necklace. Even his clothes sparkled as if so much glitter was thrown on them. It was just some (not-so) ordinary tuxedo, anyway.

"My eyes are burning from how much dazzle-dazzle-sprinkle-sprinkle you are."

"It's nothing different with your Prive collections."

"We are NOT to talk about my Prive collections."

"Okay. Whatever."

Baekhyun huffed. He huffed for two things. One, Junmyeon is forbidden to talk about his Prive collections. Two, his Manhwa time is interrupted. He was already in the good part, why did he have to suddenly pop up? It's honestly frustrating, plus the guy was already on top of the other! But wait, if Junmyeon is here, then he should be with someone too. Well, as far as he remembers, Junmyeon doesn't go back to Korea without...

", Kris is with you, isn't he?"

"Well, duh, he is. You know our parents don't allow us to be separated."

"Then everything is gonna go bad."

Baekhyun then rushed downstairs, not even minding that loud "Hey!" Junmyeon shouted at him. And there, he saw the man who had left Korea because of complicated reasons. The same man who didn't give up. Yet, why? Why did he have to go to lengths to get here in Korea?

"Yifan?"

"Hmm? Oh, Baek."

Kris stood up and gave him a smile. Baekhyun had that look of uncertainty as he stared back at him.

"Why are you here?"

"To, umm, sleepover?"

"No."

"Uncle! Tao said he wants to stay here for two weeks!" shouted Jongin from the kitchen counter while he played Nintendo switch with his cousin. 

"What? No! Tao has a villa and a hotel and a swimming pool, why would you all go here to sleepover?"

"Because we want to, there should be nothing wrong wanting to stay over, right?", said Junmyeon from behind his back. Baekhyun scowled. 

"Unless your hiding something like your little toys-"

"You on drugs? The only toys I have are from Mongryong. And to answer that question of yours, my house is gonna get crowded with fools! And I wouldn't get to concentrate with my songs!"

"Ouch, Baek. We may be fools in love, but we ain't that of an idiot. You need sleep."

"No, I need ." (I'm sorry, I had to)

"Baek, that alone makes you so single."

"True, plus we can also contribute with your songs, ya'know", said Junmyeon, agreeing to Kris.

"Don't change the topic! Tao, take your uncle and leave."

"Uncle, let him stay for two weeks."

Baekhyun gasped. 

"Jongin?" the older asked in disbelief. He now thinks his nephew is now brainwashed by these people wanting to live in his house. He stared at Jongin for a little while, definitely wanting to know what's up with him suggesting such a thing. Jongin stared back at him with a blank expression. 

And Baekhyun looked away, not wanting to continue the staring contest they have (his nephew looks scary).

"F-fine... Just two weeks."

Junmyeon screeched in joy, jumping in circles. The more, the merrier indeed! This saying never lies to him. Kris on the other hand heaved a sigh. It was pressuring at first, but if he is this close to Baekhyun, then no doubt he may be able to accomplish what he has in mind. 

I should also thank Jongin for persuading Baek, Kris thought.

Oh, how he hopes everything wouldn't end up falling apart. 

 

-----

 

" those two damn es smoochie poochie in front of my ing face."

A (sad) grumbling Tao was seen walking down the school's hallway, his eyes hooded with a much superior look. The girls scrambled to walk past him, scared and in a daze of his new persona. 

After the two days break (exactly the time when both Kris and Junmyeon came to Korea), it was back to school. 

Of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter