CH08

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 


 















 

 







 

What did you tell Hanbin




 

What you should have told years ago




 

Why did you even do that. Dont you know how he would just be crazy.




 

Well he is already crazy when he saw who Ray is




 

Why are you here. Shouldnt you be in the elites




 

I have a mission from my own boss and im here to help out. So if you prevent me from helping, you're all gonna die under Black Raven hands.




 

How would you know that. That Mirae and her gang is the one who killed father.




 

Again boys with just assuming when they are just too blind with anger.




 

Spit that out Jung Chaemin you know how dangerous both of them are.




 

Do you even know what Hanbin feels. Like have you ever ask him why he rage like that. You guys didnt even bither to ask if he has recovered from his own injury.




 

You have no rights to ask about his injuries Chaemin.




 

Then you have no rights to talk about my presence here. The hhgher up are rooting for me to hell you guys out just to end Black Raven. Not M.B gang they are as innocent as you gusy are. So shut your bloody mouth and back off.




 

Chaemin ah. Yah Jung Chaemin.




 

Let her be. She is always that stubborn since she joined this gang.




 

Hyung still she is an assassin. We wont know her gtu motive here.




 

It not much left to do. Where is this Hanbin.




 

Hyung i think we need to worry about Hanbin later. We have incomming fights




 

Fights again. You gotta be kidding me.




 

Black Raven is huge but its never skilled as us.




 

Lets just go. Hanbin will survive his way through









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

~ you aint joking when you said that arent you

 

~ not a single joke.

 

~ well then i will just sneak out of the way. Thanks Chanwoo

 

~ till when you gonna be at Lady Hwang place

 

~ im not sure. Just keep an eye out. Dont ever rage or attack BxVII gang they arent the caused of this outbreak

 

~ you for real. Like wont Bobby hyung question you about that.

 

~ just trust me. You can slay but not kill. Understood.

 

~ sure thing Rae.








 

You hang up in time where Lady Hwang just came back. She was covered in blood. You put away her shotgun and daggers and look at both of you who is looking at her.












 

The both of you. What did your brother and Father do that make them want a revenge on you both.




 

We dont know. After the death they suddenly pop out.




 

Yeah... eomma you dont look so good.




 

Throw that Heonsu away from your place. You have to move. You Hanbin better warn your brothers about Heonsu.




 

Whats wrong with that traitor.




 

Once a traitor always a traitor. Dont you know how much healer he killed. He is such a troublesome. And why do you have scratches on your cheek.




 

It was from the sudden invade. The arrow scratch my cheek.




 

Arrow... that explains everything. Only Black Raven has that.




 

Black Raven is messing us up. What did we even do wrong.




 

Might be something happened before both of your leaders died. Im gonna clean myself. You guy better sort your feelings out. I hate if when you keep dragging that love feelings.




 

Eomma.



 

Sort it out before you sneak your way out. Urgh i feel like a potato.








 

She left both of you alone and you just chuckled. You were about to go to the room to get your thibgs but you were stopped by B.I. holding your wrist.







 

What is it.




 

What do you mean by slay but not kill.




 

Indication to not ask them to kill you. Dont worry they wont because they cant rebel me. Now all i want you to worry is Heonsu trapping your brothers. You dont want to lose them right




 

I dont. But im not gonna lose you too.




 

Hanbin....




 

I know. But please stay alive while im still breathing. Please Mirae







 

You smile and interwined your fingers with his.







 

I will. If you be strong and not soft like this. Where is that B.I. who used to kill thousands people.




 

Mirae...




 

Come on. You look much more hotter when you tried to kill me. If i'm not gonna see that when Heonsu is trying to kill your brother out there. I might even lose this guy who have fallen hard for me.







 

He just look at you and smile weakly. You gave him a peck and caress his cheek.








 

Be that guy who arent afraid of pain. I will be there to help. Now you need to check on your brothers.




 

Then what about you.




 

I have to check on something.




 

I will go with you.




 

Habin..




 

I will go with you. I have this feeling where my brothers will be there too.




 

Fine. Lets go.