CH15

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 

HWANG INYEOP KIM JISOO KIM BYEOLRI


 














 

 









 

《MANY YEARS LATER....》













 

~ Status now


 

~ Subject with case waking towards Chanwoo.


 

~ Well then its show time is it.


 

~ No hold it. Let him be more further before we shoot him.


 

~ Say and kill it is.









 

Its slay and kill. Now shoot.




 

Damn thats a nice one. Did i do well this time.




 

You did well enough that no one knows its from you now lets leave before someone caught us.




 

Okay roll out.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

How many times did i say not to let him take Byeolri out of the field. With a freaking sniper are you kidding me




 

You gotta relax man. Both of you really. Byeolri is at age of trying out whats best for him and he knows whats he is doing.




 

Chaemin you agreed to what Bobby oppa said to you.




 

Its an order from the HQ. My duties are to be adhered. Now just dont burst out to your son. He do this because he wants to be like both of you. That bravery. Its useless if he is not expriencing what his parents are doing. He is a freaking teens right now




 

Urgh whatever. If anything happen to our son both of you are responsible to this.




 

I would take that agreement. Now congratulate your son. He has his first kill today.




 

Heol... it took me more than his age to get first kill...




 

Mom Dad i just had my first kill.




 

Omo Byeolri ah.....




 

Are you proud of me. Uncle Junhoe told me that i did well

 



 

Headshot for first try. Its kinda amazed to me.




 

You punk. I didnt even approve him to hold that weapon. What the heck is wrohg with you.




 

Mom. Its not his fault. Im the one who have been pleeading for my first mission.




 

Look son. You are still in training. We cant be putting you to out of field yet.




 

Dad....




 

You go to Chanwoo room now. I will have a talk with this two idiots.




 

Seriousy mom.




 

I said go now. Before i ground you for the whole season. You should be in school study hard to just get yourself our of that stupid school without any problems and not here trying out to slay and kill





 

Babe thats enough. You should not get stressed.




 

This is so unfair. Why i cant go out when im with uncle Junhoe and uncle Donghuk. Its not like im alone.




 

Kim Byeolri thats enough. Go to Chanwoo room now.




 

URGH YOUBARE SO BEING UNREASONABLE.







 

You and B.I look at your son stomping out of the meeting room leaving you, Chaemin and the boys alone. You sigh sat down on the empty chair. Meanwhile the boys were shocked by how Byeolri just blowup by the things tha had just happened. B.I went sitting down next to you and comfort you since its not the first time Byeolri raised his voice. Chaemin and Bobby understand why you were acting like that because you are protective over your son. At the same time you dont want to loose your son that fast as lately Byeolri been having in training more than in school. It worries you that it may lead Byeolri to a wrong decisions. Bobby sigh and speak up.












 

We are sorry Mirae.




 

Yeah we should have ask you before but Byeolri insisted to do something that makes you proud




 

No... its not your fault. I should have seen it clearly...




 

Mirae. About your sons performance. You dont heve to worry. They are in good hands now.




 

Also his first killed is just like yours when you first had your kill.




 

Mirae....




 

No... just thanks for letting him exprienece it. He needs it.. i will be by the Medics place. I need to speak to Inyeop oppa about my due.




 

Do you want me to follow you babe




 

No its fine. I can be alone. You guys have mission to do right.




 

Yeah we do. Be safe okay babe.




 

Yeah i will. Oh. Dont forget about the new target i assume that theres a parent group apart from that




 

Well we will get deep through Jisoo. Wait you are still not in field right.




 

Not after she is clear from Lady Hwang. Go ahead babe. Dont think so much about Byeolri. He wilm be fine.




 

See you tomorrow babe.




 

Take care Mirae.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
















 

She is just losing trust on me. Im not a ten years old kid. Im almost an adult now.




 

You see kid. Your mom ben through a tough time when she was young. Also she lost her brother at your age. Which is why she is being overprotective.




 

Chanwoo hyung you arent helping.




 

Byeolri ah. In life im sure you will feel the same of your wife did that to your own child.




 

I hate it when you said things that hs the truth meaning behind it




 

Oh please im your cool uncle that shares no secrets. Now tell me who do you like in your training.




 

Hyung thats way out of the line man.




 

Oh well should i mention Ning Ning. Or is it Winter... OH WAIT. ITS KARINA AM I RIGHT.




 

HYUNG. Not so loud.... its none of your business.







 

Just then they heard a knock to see you standing by the door holding a bowl of chips that Byeolri likes. Chanwoo smile and signal you to get in the room. You smile weakly and walk towards where your son is and sat next to him. You gave him the bowl and he took it.










 

You dont have to bring food to me. Thats my weakness

 



 

I have to so you wont get too mad. Im sorry for raising my voice.




 

It okay mom. Im sorry about my sudden outburst too....




 

Byeolri ah. I just want you to know that. I felt worrued because i am scared that i would happened to lose someone like you. Someone that i thought i would be spending much time together but i lost him before i even get to say my last goodbye...




 

Its where your blood related uncle died right infront of he kid. That time was called sacrifice.




 

Mom....




 

Well even if is so this is why i dont let you out untill you are ready. Which is why i only let you have trainings.




 

So your brother sacrifice for the whole team.




 

You didnt tell him the whole story




 

I will when its is birthday. Hanbin should be there with me. I cant tell him alone.




 

Its okay mom you can tell whenever you want to tell.



 

Yah when is that due.




 

Two months time. Byeolri ah. Would you want to give a name to your little sister.




 

I will get a sister. Mom you for real.




 

Well you think im getting fat. Im pregnant kiddo. You are gonna have a sibling.




 

Wow mom IM GONNA BE A OPPA. DAMNN




 

Yah lower down your volume. Theres still some that doesnt know. Includes your crush.




 

Hyung that really doesnt help.




 

I know who the crush is. So dont bother hiding it. So what are you gonna name your sister.




 

How about sunhi. We can call her sunny so only families knows her real name but not strangers.




 

Thats cute name for me. A great name for this type of family.




 

Its sound wonderful. We will tell dad later.




 

Really. Wow. I feel smart.




 

You are always my smart boy. Now lets go.




 

Where are we gonna go.




 

Babe we need to go. Jisoo needs us and Byeolri. Is your first ever on site control management. Your Jisoo nuna needs your smrt brain to help her. Come on. I have other mission to do.




 

Really my first onsite mission. Mom you will let me do it.




 

Of course. I will be with you to help your uncle out.




 

Thats cool. Come on mom lets go. Its slay and kill time.




 

That motto doesnt change. See you guys soon. Hyung meet you at the gear up




 

Yeah. Come babe let me help you. Son go and meet your Jisoo nuna first. We will be right behind you.




 

Assa see you soon.







 

All left the room leaving you and B.I alone. You smile and gave a peck at B.I since theres nonone around. He smile at you and help you walk out of the room.












 

So you finally letting him have the easy mission.




 

Well i feel like to let him have slow steps. It wont hurt him in any way.




 

Did he tell you what kind of names for our daughter.




 

Sunhi or we can call her by Sunny.




 

Thats a cute name.




 

Babe remember the day where you say...




 

I will protect you for the rest of my life. Yes i will still will and this time along with Byeolri and Sunhi. I will protect everyone in this family.




 

Thanks babe for everything.




 

Babe. Thank you for being by my side. Through up and down look where we are right now. Having our second child together.




 

Whatever it is. This slay and kill makes us who we are.




 

I could agree with that.




 

Mom Dad hurry up you are dragging us up.




 

Thats your son.




 

Hey thats your traight.




 

Whatever it is that is your son now lets go....









 

The end.