Ch11

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 

HWANG INYEOP KIM JISOO

 


 













 

 









 

Bobby knock it out she will be fine.




 

You dont understand Jisoo. I was supose to be in that state not her.




 

Stop blaming yourself. She does that because she cares. Not that she is stubborn at times she just cares because you are her only brother like in her life. Stop crying arent you suppose to be out there fighting againts your rival.




 

Chaemin is handling that.




 

JUNG CHAEMIN. THAT IDIOT IS BACK. AFTER SO LONG.




 

Jisoo. Without her, Mirae wont be anywhere near here.




 

Not only you. I think you will be dead too.







 

Just then a knock was heard. Both shift their attentions at the door revealing B.I looking so pale. Bobby didnt say anything and just signal him to close the door and sit down on the empty chair. B.I. listen and stay quiet all the way.







 

What did my step brother say.




 

Mirae were loosing alot of blood and she needs o blood and the doctor just said to take mine instead

 



 

You donate blood to a total stranger.




 

He is not a stranger Jisoo.




 

If he is not then what is he.




 

Mirae soulmate.




 

Heol.... i thought you stop observing things deeply. Hanbin ah. You are weird.




 

How do you know him. Like isnt he a stranger like you said.




 

Nope. I kinda saw them both when he was stabbed. Lady Hwang ask Mirae to be with him for three days. I qas at Lady Hwnag shop when they are sleeping during one of the days. Lady Hwang told everything.




 

She really did.




 

Well if i were to step in Mirae shoes i would be fighting for you guys her sacrifice means something which is why she agreed to not have a war with B.I. gang.




 

What do you mean.




 

What i mean is that both of you should be our there fighting foe her. End the war with Black Ravens dead in both of yoyr hands. She is relying on both of you now.




 

I cant just leave her alone here.




 

Lady Hwang will. I will. Inyeop oppa will now.




 

Jisoo....




 

Would you rather see everyone die or would you rather be useless. Everyone out there trying their best to end everything and you both are just wasting your time balling your eyes out for Mirae who will be fine under here. Now get your up and move.

 










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Itsn’t this too much than the silent call.




 

At least we have backups

 



 

Where is Chanwoo and Bobby when they are good in this




 

Yah not only them. Hanbin is also good at this




 

At least we made it to the fifth round.




 

What do you mean fifth round.




 

Chaemin tell us everything before i snap that guy head.




 

We have to view the Black Ravens as a game. Each time thats raids that counts as a level. The up most one is level 7 is where Heonsu is. Right now we still have alot to do. Its the matter of fact if we are strong enough to go through this. Mirae fought alot for us. Now we made it to level 5 we still have one more raid and the last level.





 

Well there comes the level 5.




 

The heck they have arrows and giants now.




 

Yah they arent as giant as you thought. You need to know their weakness




 

Should we start the fight.




 

We should aim their legs and abdomen. Their weakness is their hollow bone.




 

Yah what are you doing here




 

Mirae is fine under Lady Hwang hands. The other two will reached here soon.




 

They are leaving Mirae alone with that crazy lady.




 

That crazy lady is nothing like you thought Chaemin.




 

Yah they getting closer.




 

We dont even have enough bullets.




 

More valkry is on its way. For now just slay and kill.




 

Well slay and kill it is.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Here is your new weapon. And this gun mak sure you only use on that crazy Heonsu. Its only one shot so use it wisely.




 

Jisoo will this be able to kill most of the Black Ravens.




 

Depending on what size they have. Smaller the size they die instantly. Bigger will take awhile.




 

I never knew Lady Hwang have all of this.




 

Then whats makes you think when you saw her came back with more bloods on her.




 

Oh....




 

We will fight for Mirae. Regardless who we are we have to stick as one.




 

Up till level 7. We will kill Heonsu for Mirae.




 

Thats the way. Now go. Follow the leads to the underground. Use that tracking device that i gave to you. The brighter the light. The nearer you are to where Chaemin is.




 

How did you.




 

We always have a tracker on someone dangerous. Now go. Leave Mirae on our hands.....