CH03

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 


 




















 

its been three dayas since you last saw Bobby and Chanwoo. you didn't mind to find them as they are one good survivors out there, they know how to manage themselves. As you are alone along the alley you heard someone groaning in pain. you walk near to where the sound is and saw someone familiar. Your eyes went wide when you see Hanbin, on the ground in pain, while putting pressure on his abdomen. He saw you and was about to warn you that someone is about to hit you from the back. you know that it was a black raven the biggest traitor among all Mafias in the world. With your quick sense you dodge and use your fighting skills till that makes that Black Raven unconscious. you pant in relieve and staright went to Hanbin.









 

yah what happened to you



 

how did you do th- ouch it hurts so bad



 

Let me help you




 

No leave me be.




 

Im not taking rejections on this. Come on can you get up.




 

Im fine Ray.




 

Im not repeating myself Hanbin. Come on before any ravens came back.




 

What about that one.




 

Leave it be. My brother will handle that. Lets go.








 

You help him up and you bring him to a place where no one knows but Heonsu. After you arrived. You knocked on the door making a lady come out and saw you with an injured man. You just nod and signal her. She lets both of you in and you place it on a sofa. The lady sighs as she knows that you brought in your own enemy without you knowing. Yet she decides to not tell you but question you.









 

Where did you get this guy from.




 

Alley. Black Raven strike him with. How long will it take to heal that wound

 



 

Its pretty deep. Most likely a day or two.




 

Dang it.




 

Woah woah what are you guys talking about.




 

Oh she is a healer. Your cut is deep than it looks like. So she is trying to make sure that you heal properly.




 

Healer. Thats crazy. I said im fine.




 

As crazy as you are i would leave you dead by now.




 

Ray that enough. You see Hanbin.




 

How do you even know my name




 

I have my ways. Now what im trying to say it that if nothing is healed you may die. Reasons of death is murdered and got poison by the blade that stab you.




 

How did you ev-




 

So will you heal him or you need sorces that my brothers needs to give you.




 

I will heal him. But under one condition.




 

Whats the condition.




 

You need to stay with him for three days straight. He cant leave this area till that three days are up.




 

Eomma....




 

Just one or he would be dead in few minutes




 

Urgh fine. I will get going.




 

Be back before midnight and please give this to Jiwon. He needs this.




 

Well i will give this if he is back alive. You mister better not to run away from this place. I will be back after midnight.




 

He wont unless he has the power to walk.




 

Whatever. I even lost my phone along the way.




 

Well then thats much better. Lady Hwang better take care of him.




 

Yeah yeah. You better eat.





 

Whatever.




 

Nice. Eomma dont do any threat he aint used to this area. See both of you tonight







 

You left and Lady Hwang went to heal Hanbin. He was super confused and sprinkle some oil which makes him winced. She look at him and understand him well.










 

You are not used to this healing before arent ya.




 

Never once let anyone do that to me.




 

Well appreciate when your enemies are being kind to you.




 

What are you talking about.




 

Its still early for you but when you finally meet the checkpoint. Dont be shocked when i warned you.




 

Warned me what.




 

You may think you would have a plan to ruin your enemy but they are closer than you think. Which leads you feeling betrayed.




 

Always feel like one what do you mean.




 

What i mean is that. You heart will feel clenched, pain, sorrows, most likely broken hearted.




 

Im not gonna fall in love Lady Hwang.




 

You cant pridict future but i see what is your future like. You got to be careful when you starts to hang out more with Ray.




 

Can i ask what is she like

 



 

Ray is a strong brave girl. She always have people around her support her. But her duties makes her at a dangerous place. Its better not talk about that. Im not gonna violating her privacy.




 

But arent you violating it now. Also why did she called you Eomma.




 

Ray is like my daughter. She always come here without her brothers. Stubborn at times also she is like you. In a way which im not gonna tell.




 

I am nothing like her.




 

Like i say. You wont know if you ever get to know her.




 

I wont trust that unless i see the real truth.




 

Whatever leads you to that. Im done with my work. Just head to the green door. Its where you will live for this three days.




 

Wait why do i have to stay here when you are done with healing.




 

That mister is still doing its work you wont be able to stand for the next couple hours. Trust me. Just stay in that room and rest. Ray will take good care of you when she came back. Behave.




 

Geez....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

What do you mean another Black Raven is after him but the one i knocked out is not.




 

Its a decoy Mirae. Heonsu already examine it.




 

No way.... Now what.




 

We have to get through every alley to get the one that is not a decoy.




 

Wow you are finally here. Where the heck have you been.




 

Zone in the west side. Our rivals are there too we cant just attacked them when Black Ravens are everywhere.




 

Any clue why they are out and about.




 

No clue at all. It seems to be after BxVII team also. One of their member got hurt and lost along the way.




 

  1. weird. Oh here oppa Lady Hwang ask me to give it to you.




 

Thanks. I will be in my room. Dont touch the red light. We stay low for now. Up till those Ravens are gone in this area. Dont do something stupid from now on.









 

Bobby left, leaving you alone with Chanwoo and Donghyuk. You shrugged and went to your room. Couple of minutes later. Chanwoo came in your room with a bun. You look up and smile weakly.









 

Hey.... i got a bun for you while we are our way back.




 

Thanks Chanwoo... So anything new.




 

Well just our enemey facing the same rival. Hey you have not talk to Bobby hyung yet.




 

Nah... I have not but i dont know how. He is just so over oprotective. Im upset with him. He is worried




 

Hey hey hey. You know the resons why. So why not you take the step. Who knows he will soft his heart for you




 

Yeah you are right... Chanwoo ah.... Do you think Hanbin is a good guy.




 

Never met him. Never known him. But if you do ever hang out with him. I just hope you are happy without any betrayal. Im fine with it.




 

This is why i nwver talk about little things to Bobby. Because you understand better than he does.




 

Rae.... no matter what. Bobby hyung will be the first to have to know everything okay




 

I know....




 

Yah Chanwoo we have to get the rest back. You comming Mirae.




 

Its okay i will go. She has other things to do. Just remember what i said.








 

You just smile and they left you alone. It took a few minutes till you found yourself infront of Bobby room. You sigh and knock before open the door. You saw him sharpening his blade. He looked up and went back to what he is doing. You sigh and sat right beside him, leaning your head on his shoulder.












 

What is it this time.




 

Does a Mafia always says sorry to each other.




 

They kill each other to tell it.




 

But you didnt kill me. Any reasons.




 

Because i cant. I oath to my life that i will keep you alive.




 

Oppa. Im sorry.




 

Its not your fault Mirae.




 

Still. I knew that because of me that you felt disappointed. Which i felt sorry to.




 

Im not mad or sad Rae. Its just..... its been years since you last found someone. It kinda bothers me. You know.....




 

Im sorry....




 

Its okay. All i want is you to be safe and happy. Thats all from me. Now dont you have duty to do.




 

Im waiting for you because Donghyuk oppa just took my recent duty.




 

Well leader nim. Have a meeting or have a kill with the our enemy mans. Make me happy.




 

Not if you tag along.




 

  1. Get ur up and get some killing to do.