Ch05

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 


 















 

 











 

Still no sign, no nothing.




 

Not even a single thing that i can catch on.




 

Hyung we found something along the alley. Its his phone but theres trace of one Black Raven who is dead. Other than that there this cherry pin that is on the floor.




 

Well the phone must be the last area that Hanbin must be at.




 

Where can he be like its been almost three days without a leader. How can we lead them when theres still Black Raven running everywhere.




 

Well we can try and detact who this cherry pin belongs to.




 

I doubt so, it rains that day. It might wash most of the finger prints.




 

Never try never know. Now is the south area dirty enough for the main people to be out.




 

Well we did make a mess but our mens were multilate by an unknown causes




 

Must be that darn M.B mafias who just cant get enough of our damage to them.




 

One news is that their leader is experts of breaking bones.




 

Well thats as weak as any person would be.




 

Now less talk and start moving. We just got intrude in our area and our mens are down.




 

I love it when its killing day.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Yah how many times i told you not to sneak out till you are this trashy.




 

Well if Mirae didnt go this missing for almost three days i wont have to cover her job.




 

Its tidious at least you didnt get any attention from our rival




 

Still im doing this because is our job. Now hyung how long you have to dab this meds on me.




 

Till you get your together.




 

Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Ouch hyung.




 

Sir Bobby theres and intrude from the west side.




 

Intrude again. We just got back




 

We didnt know how the intrude happened.




 

Its a silent call. We need to leave now.




 

Hyung this is not our expertise. We need Mirae for this.




 

We dont have time. We need to leave her out.




 

Hyung we cant just move out without....




 

IS THERE MIRAE NOW... Did you see here anywhere. Three days away. Where is she. Did she call us. No.... So lets just cover this and not talk about where Mirae is. Understood.








 

Bobby left the room. Banging all doors that is throhgh his way. Both Donghyuk and Chanwoo were sighing as they know that Bobby is not in his good mood and you were not anywhere in the basement nor the bookstore. Just then Donghyuk took out his phone and quickly leave a urgent message to you before wrapping up the wound..









 

Hyung what did you text her.




 

Silent call case. Get her to where we are no excuses




 

You could have just says code silent.




 

That is all depends on her actions . Now alert Heonsu. Ask him to get traced of Mirae. I supposed she trust him more than us for now.




 

Well i can agree that for sure.




 

Lets go before we found more dead guys out there.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

After what had happened the day before you didnt even make any interactions with B.I. you tried to ignore her as much as you would but he would always appear minutes after minutes. As you were staring at the beans that is on the table. Lady Hwang saw you and just sigh as she knows what really happened. She went to sit beside you and took away the bean. Youblook at her with a frown and lean your head on the table covering your face as much as you could.











 

Stop covering yourself when you already give one to him.




 

Eomma. You are so mean.




 

What... its not like you lost ity to him. Or are you.




 

EOMMA STOP.




 

Fine but you got an urgent matter dont you know that.




 

Urgent. Wait what.




 

Look at your phone. Go there to save your brothers. I can feel like Bobby will get stabbed.




 

WHAT BOBBY OPPA. EOMMA I NEED TO LEAVE. NO ITS CODE SILENT HOW COULD THEY LEAVE ME ALONE. WHY WOULD THEY.....




 

RAY. If you arent saving them Bobby will be dead.




 

No.... my brothers....




 

Whats with all the noise.




 

Hanbin nice timing. Now bring Mirae to the west zone that i talk about yesterday




 

West zone. With this kind of condition.




 

Yah you are fine now. Bring her there like now. Save your brothers before they get killed as well.




 

Wait i dont understand.




 

Eomma where did you keep my weapons.




 

Swordfish. On the left. Now Hanbin just listen to me. Bring her there safely. Dont be shocked when you reached. Never betray yourself okay.




 

Okay....




 

Yah get your up. Im not waiting.




 

Go go on. Save your brothers..









 

B.I. were super confused at the same time he never saw you with a black aura around you. He listened to Lady Hwang words and just bring you to the west zoned. It took awhile but when both of you reached. He recognised the place but didnt expect you to know each and every path. He was still confused at the moment where he didnt realized that there was a Black Raven striking from behind. You quickly pulled out your dagger and killed the Black Raven making B.I. shocked and shiveres by the swift action that you just did.








 

Next time be alert. You dont want to get another stab from them arent ya




 

Yah.... you... thats....




 

Less talk i need to save my brother.









 

Skipping through both of you really do have a team work by killing the sudden strike. Till both of them reached the centre point you saw everyone is fighting and killing each other. B.I. On the other hand, B.I was really shocked by the scene. Never thought he could see his brothers in the scene. You start to kill most of the Black Raven as its you really have good skill in this Silent call. B.I. went to his brothers who is groaning in pain. He didnt know what to do as all of this is shocking him. While covering the rest he tried to get rid of the Black Raven who is attacking every minutes.











 

Hyung what the bloody hell happened.




 

West zone got crashed and they pop out of nowhere.




 

Where were you hyung.




 

Yah something came up. Here extra dagger




 

Thanks. Now less talk and fight.










 

They continue to fight till theres no more Black Raven. Soon after B.I. was about to swing his sharp bat towards Bobby but it was stop when you pulled Bobby away and point your sharp sword towards him. He stop his track which signals the rest to stop as well. You were looking mad and not even missing any chance to kill anyone who tried to hurt your brother. He look at you and was confused again...











 

Ray...




 

What are you trying to do.




 

Yah what you waiting for just strike her.




 

I said what are you trying to do.




 

Ray.... I....




 

MIRAE WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW. BOBBY IS STABBED.







 

You stared at him while moving the tip towards the bandage on B.I. cheek. He saw the engrave and his eyes went wide when he saw the names. You move back slowly letting the boys bring Bobby out and ran away from the place. Leaving B.I and his boys alone with the dead bodies. B.I. eyes looking at where you last stand and was in silence.











 

Yah why didnt you just kill her.




 

You have the chance and you ruined it.




 

No... Ray is not the one.... it cant be...




 

Yah what are you talking about. That is our rival.




 

No... this is a lie. All of this is a lie. Why is she there. Why is Ray....




 

Hyung. You are crazy. Why would you end up with our rival when she is Bae Mirae herself.




 

Bae Mirae.......