Ch12

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 

HWANG INYEOP KIM JISOO

 


 














 

 











 

This is too much.




 

Yah how can we even get through this when we are out numbered




 

Yah watch out




 

Just then a huge explosive appeared making most of the Black Raven groan in pain. The rest including the Valkry were surprised as they saw Bobby and B.I. were walking towards them. Wiyh new weapons and bloods everywhere. Jinhwan and Chanwoo were smiling as they saw two of them killing the Black Raveb with teamwork. Chaemin smile and the rest continue to fight till the very last end. After all the killing and shooting all of them gathered and felt glad that they came.








 

I knew that you both will work together.




 

Its for Mirae.




 

Here take some guns. We called more backups from Lady Hwangs HQ.




 

Indeed that Crazy lady is helping us.




 

She is not as crazy as she is Chaemin.




 

She is to me. Now we have passed the fifth one. Are you guys ready for the second last round.




 

More than i ever be.




 

Hyung are you sure you are okay.




 

I am. I want this to end. Im doing this for Mirae.




 

Well lets get to it. For Mirae.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆















 

Well we do what we could mom. Its just her concious level is not that high. We have known that some of the damages is from her previous fights. It must be worst if she didnt get in here.




 

At least she save someone important to her.




 

Bobby must be shocked when she did that.




 

They have been together for so long. Of course he is shocked that Jisoo have to calmed him down. Where is she anyways.




 

She is helping the boys through a system tht she gave to them. Its where she can be connected with the boys.




 

Thats fine to hear her working for the HQ.




 

She is something else mom




 

Still we cant expect them to kn-




 

HANBIN OPPA MOVE OUT. WHERE AM I. WHY AM I HERE. LET ME GO PLEASE I NEED TK SAVE HANBIN. GET ME OUT OF HERE




 

And she is awake. Put her under sedate and get the other nurse to change her IV. She might need more than sedate but just put her on that that.









 

Inyeop quickly puts you under sedation to make you slowy be calm and not be agressive. You start to burst int tears as you know that you cant be with the boys. Lady Hwang sigh and grab your hand firmly as she knows that you really wanted to end everything. After some time you are finay relaxed and Lady Hwang help you to sit down.









 

Eomma. I need to be with them.




 

Im not gonna discharged you Mirae. Its far too dangerous and you are not strong for this.




 

Eomma please. I need to be there. Without me they dont know how to end Heonsu. Please i really need to be there

 



 

Mirae. You cant leave. If you leave you will be in danger and your strength wont be coping well. You might stressed up yourself and high chance be in paralysed.




 

No..... no... no... Eomma....




 

They are doing this for you. Just put trust in them like how they put trust on us to make sure you are fine. Mirae its for your own good




 

No.....









 

You burst into tears and Lady Hwang just hugged you to comfort you. She feels the pain that you're having now as she was once like you. You were too emotional to be with the boys and was too weak as you were still in recovery from the sugery. Inyeop saw your eyes full of desperation. He sigh and pulledout his tablet to see the records that he just revieved from the staff









 

Mom, what if we gave her the chance to kill Heonsu.




 

You are crazy she just had her surgery and you want her to risk her life.




 

If she go there without any injuried back here she can live but she must be aware of her surroundings.




 

What are you trying to imply Inyeop.




 

Give her the chance to redeem who she really is. I will be with her throughout just trust her. The boys needs her....











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

More i see them more i hate Heonsu.




 

Once a traitor always a traitor.




 

Which becuse you guys got betrayed.




 

What did the HQ even said about him.




 

They told me not to believe in anyone especially Heonsu. From the beginning i have been observing him and i know something is sus around him.




 

Like i said a traitor always a traitor.




 

Wow i cant believe you guys love talking about me




 

The devil has arrive.




 

What you want from us Heonsu.




 

What do i want... oh why didnt you say that earlier. What is it that i want..




 

Stop trolling us and freaking be straight to the point you freak.




 

Woah woah someone is on their monthly. Well you see. Over the years i should have been thanking your stupid girl Bae Mirae to take me in. I learn so much that makes me realise. I could have just end you but thats not so fun till Black Ravens are helping me out. They are such a good children.




 

Enough of the story before I snap those neck of yours.




 

Woah chill out. You kill my childrens i didnt say much. Now what about a game. A final game where we see who will win to live or who will die....




 

Im hating this already.




 

Tag me on that.




 

Well i will start the game by letting my childrens have fun with you. Once you finish killing all of them then i will have the fun with you guys




 

Again with the games. Just fight againts us you coward




 

Oh someone hates . Well then why not lets all play with the game. Its the final level anyway. Let the game begin...