Ch06

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 


 















 

 











 

Lady Hwang will he be fine.




 

Bobby is a fighter. He will be fine. He is lucky that the stab is just typical one.




 

Wait so the Black Raven that stabbed him didnt use the one that they use on the enemies.




 

Well you can say that. Just let him be on sedative. No duty job for him till he is fully recover. Make sure Mirae is not always on daze. It will trigger her of something unexpected




 

Yes Lady Hwang.




 

I will be fine eomma...




 

Im sure you will. Now have a huge rest and locked all gates. You would not want any intrudes happened.





 

We will. Thanks Lady Hwang





 

Lady Hwang left and the boys were looking at Bobby who is sleeping on his bed while you were sitting at the edge of the bed. You were in tears since you left the place. Yet you cant forget the last thing that you saw in B.I. eyes. Chanwoo saw your tears and wipe it away. Pulling you towards him making you to hug his waist and cried. He caress your head to calm you down.









 

It must be hard huh....




 

It sure is when things are blinded by everything




 

Yet im sure something happened for a reason...




 

I should have known..... i should have.....




 

Its okay Mirae... as long all of us are still in one piece. We are fine....




 

Still oppa....




 

Its okay Rae... Just cry it out. Its not your fault. All we want now is Bobby to recover.




 

I didnt know it would be this hard




 

I didnt know it either. I didnt expect her to be with him too.




 

Well one thing for sure she still protect us as a priority.




 

Yeah... im heading to Lady Hwang's place. If you need anything just call me.




 

Dont go alone, bring some guys with you hyung. Or at least use the underground way that links directly to the place.




 

Roger that... Mirae ah.... Be strong....




 

Come on Mirae. Lets get you to your room amd rest. You've been through a hard time for today.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Hyung what was that earlier. You could have just get us victory you know that.




 

Yah stop putting more words on him. He is still shocked with everything.




 

Dang im still confused. How did you end up with her and nearly died before she left.




 

That is the confusion part. Hyung arent you mad about it. Like not knowing that your enemy is right beside you.




 

Wow i never thought that she would appear in that Code Silent.




 

I heard that she is the most skilled amomg all invades. Plus Silent call is her experties.




 

Now we know who is Bae Mirae shoudnt we be aware of it. Especially you Hanbin




 

Everyone get out.




 

What. We didnt even do anything.




 

I said everyone get the hell out of this room now.




 

Lets leave him alone. He will talk to us if things are fine for him.




 

Yeah lets just go.









 

They leave B.I. alone and seconds later the room turned into a mess and most of the stuff are half broken or just scattered around the floor. He was in full anger and didnt know how to calm down till someome stopped him by inject a sedative solution. He calmed down and was dropped on the floor. She sigh and pushed all the scattered stuff away till the place was fine to sit down. She sat opposite him and play with her fire starter ro just create small spark.













 

You are sick of being the one who recieve every lies dont you.




 

If i knew she was my enemy.... it wont be like this




 

Well now you know why that crazy ahjumma told you weird stuff. It must be making you more crazy huh.




 

What do you know. You know nothing.




 

I was once there Hanbin. Once i didnt know that Bobby was our enemy till i saw his group attacking our mans. Thats how hurt i am to kmow the ones that you start to like is your worst nightmare.




 

Dont involve me in your past.




 

Then tell me why you start to have feelings for Mirae after just three days in that crazy ahjumma house.




 

Yang ahjumma is not crazy

 



 

She is to me when i gry to begged her to erased my memories. Sadly i cant. Sad huh.




 

What are you trying to say.




 

Ray didnt kill your father. Nor you killed her brother. You both been trying to get the wrong killer.




 

Jung Chaemin spit the truth out.




 

Kim Hanbin. If you are mad at Mirae. You are blind because the one that killed both her brother and your father is neither any of us.




 

Then who. Dont try to freak my mind




 

Yah. Do you even know who is the next leader for Black Raven.




 

Yah we have no signs or even details about them. How would i even know.




 

Fine. All im gonna say. Get Heonsu before all of you get into his trap. I meant my words.