CH13

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 

HWANG INYEOP KIM JISOO

 


 














 

 












 

How much more we have to do this.




 

I dont know. Dodge. B.I. and Bobby is trying their best to kill Heonsu.




 

Yah look out. Lets clear this crazy Black Raven we need to give them a hand. On your right.




 

I hate this game

 










 

All of them were trying their best to defeat the Black Raven but they keep comming out of nowhere. Ut really took long enough for them to kill half of the Black Raven. Yet theres still more to go. Just then without them knowing theres a Sniper somewhere kiling the Black Raven. Bobby sense that its Inyeop job since he knows how Inyeop will play with his sniper tricks. Bobby stop B.I and they saw the Black Raven one by one diea from the shooting. Seconds later theres a grenade that explodes a smoke which doesnt harm the boys but only the Black Raven. Everyone was confused as they know that Vlkry does not hve the weapons that could kill the Black Raven without harm. Heonsu were rather furious than confused as he is already out numbered. He tried backed away but were stopped by the valkry surrounding him. B.I not wasting the time he took out the one shot gun pointing at Heonsu. Heonsu smirk while lifting his hands up.








 

I see. You finally have me out numbered




 

More like its time for you to be dead




 

Kim Hanbin. Are you sure you can keep that idiot Mirae to be alive. How stupid can you be when its clearly her brother that killed your father.




 

Stop brainwashing people. It doesnt work on me




 

Oh really. Then can you explain why you kept thinking of killing her.... oh wait you cant kill her. Its because you love her. You fall for her which makes you change your mind. How pathetic.




 

Thats it i have enough.




 

Someone very emotional. Sadly he cant even shoot now because thats a one shot gut. Dont think im that stupid Kim Hanbin.




 

Yah we only have one chance.




 

Shoot now thats our only chance.




 

No theres must be something else if he missed we have no more chance.




 

Tick tock time is running out. Are you gonna kill me or what.




 

Hanbin shoot him.




 

Not now.




 

Then when



 

 






 

Just then the valkry that surround him what shot with an arrow. They drop down making Heonsu smirk while raising his hands. All of them were shock by the sudden attack but when Hanbin was shoot the bullet. Heonsu was taken away by a rope that which leads to a helicopter. He was frustrated that he thought Heonsu was able to escape. But little did he know theres someone watching from far waiting for the time to destroy the Helicopter.












 

You think you can outnumbered me. Think again idiots im the most powerful man in the world.









 

Just then the parts of the helicopter starts to blow up s there were shots of guns shooting at the helicopter. Things get to wobble and the rope which Heonsu is holding got cut and he fell on the ground. Heonsu was groaning in pain as he was confused by who is attacing him when all he see was no one is shooting him. B.I got closer and points the gun at Heonsu heads. Heonsu smile and look at him.












 

Seems like you got me




 

You will never be the greatest man in the world you traitor.




 

Then what are you waiting for. Shoot me. If you dare.









 

B.I was about to pull the trigger when suddenly Heonsu use his moves to push the gun away making B.I loose his grip on the gun. Heonsu got it and point the gun on B.I head while stangling his arm around B.I neck nearly chocking him. Everyone eyes were wide open as they dont know what to do anymore.











 

You guys are so much an idiots. Where is your brain on killing me. You guys are useless and now this guy is ending his life. Oh my what a life




 

Let him go Heonsu




 

Or what. You think by not killing him makes me happy. Killing al of you makes me happy. But sadly i only have one shot.




 

Let him go.




 

Geez. You guys are such a no fun people. I let you kill all my black Ravens and you said that i cant kill your boss. What a shame. But guess what. In three seconds this bullet is gonna be in his head and poof his dead.




 

JUST LET HIM GO.




 

Im counting that as one seconds.




 

Yah you traitor rot in hell just let him go.




 

Thats two... oh my thats so fun.




 

Heonsu. Let me go and we will surrender.




 

Hanbin ah what are you doing




 

Yah dont be insane.




 

Hmmm should i count that as three.




 

Please just let me go. We will surrender

 



 

Well if you say so.... i will count that as three.









 

Before he could shoot B.I . He was shot on the hand that is holding the gun. Making him loose the grip and the gun was drop down on the ground. Chaemin quickly help B.I away and kicked the gun away before Heonsu grabs it. Juat then Heonsu took out his gun and were about to shoot but someone else has shot them countless time till bloods are all over the ground. Everyone was in total shock to see bloods on Heonsu and there were bullets shot on him. Just then the sky suddenly went bright with the blue sky. All of them standing in shock after looking at what had just happened. Knowing that Heonsu is already dead and theres nothing they could do now.










 

What... just happened.




 

I dont know. We didnt even kill him

 



 

Were there snipers in valkry




 

Valkry is not trained to use sniper. Only assassins.




 

But how i didnt ask for back up.




 

Yah you look pale. Are you okay.




 

Im fine. Just this.....




 

You guys should be fine by now




 

Inyeop hyung.....




 

The HQ has been sending backups. They thought you guys need more help. So we tried to be careful and most of the Black Ravens are dead for sure.




 

Hyung arent you supposed to be with Mirae.




 

You left Mirae alone there. What if she is awake and no one besides her. Hyung you are insane.




 

As far as i know. That insane level came from Mirae herself. She is the one who have been killing Heonsu

 



 

Mirae killing Heonsu.....




 

No no you are lying. The last thing we saw is she still unconcious.




 

Just look behind you. Chaemin you and Bobby are to be reported to meet the higher ones at the HQ. Other than that if anyone does not feel fine. Just be at Lady Hwang shop. She will help you guys heal. Other than that Hanbin take good care of Mirae. She is needed to be in the Medics before sunset can you do that.




 

Yes sir....








 

Inyeop smile and pat B.I shoulder before leaving with his sniper gun. Chaemin grab Bobby hands and start to leave them as they have to be at thr HQ now since its an order. The rest of them went to where you are and was surprised to see you holding two guns. Which explain the multiple shooting on Heonsu. B.I went beside you and grab the guns away giving it to Chanwoo for safety reasons. You saw him and smile while wiping away the blood that stains his cheek.









 

He is dead.




 

You are the one that killed him.




 

Its my last wish. To kill someone that kills our love ones.




 

Rae you are weak right now. Lets get you back.




 

Yeah...



 

You’ve been through so much... thanks for that....




 

Hanbin.... can we see the sunset. Can we all see the sunset nearby here




 

Mirae....




 

Please i want to be able to cherished this moment by ending the killing wish, just to see the sunset.




 

Hyung. Just go with her. We will take care of other things.




 

Yeah. She loves to see sunset when she accomplished big things. Dont worry about us we wil get back to our place safely

 


 

 

Yeah man. Just go with her and bring her back to where she is needed. Be safe man.




 

Alright.... lets go.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

《TIME SKIPPED》




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

You and B.I were at the top of the hill which you can see almost all of Seoul night time. B.I were giving you a back hug to give you some warmth. You just smile while looking at the sunset.









 

This is beautiful....




 

You like this so much....




 

It reminds me of my brother and i. We always come here to feel accomplished after our first mission.




 

Well it kust be the most happiest moment you ever had huh.




 

Yeah.... but now.... im with you.... my worst enemy who i thought you are the one who killed my brother. But it turns out its Heonsu job all along. Im that stupid to not see who he really is.




 

Mirae....







 

You release his grip and turn to face him. He place one of his hands on your waist and another on your right cheek caressing it softly








 

You arent stupid. Its just that people blinded us with things that they hate the most. But look at where we are right now. Im proud of you.




 

Im proud of you too.







 

He smile and have a peck on your lips making you smile.








 

Before we leave i wanna ask you something.




 

Ask me something. Sure what is it.




 

What are we.




 

Mirae....




 

Like after all of this. You stole my first kiss, almost tried to kill me, amost getting yourself killed. What are we.




 

We are the greatest mafia who fell inlove with each other. I know im this late but all i wanna say is i love you that makes me want to protect you for the rest of my life.




 

Kim Hanbin. You never failed to surprise me.




 

Not like it's a surprise now isnt it.




 

You chuckled and he lean in sealing those lips on yours making you wrap your hands around his neck and kiss him back in sync. Both of you were glad that the worst things are over and its just the both of you that is now well bonded. No matter how hard you both been through all you want is peace with each other which is what you are expriencing now.