Ch07

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 


 















 

 











 

Have you guys seen Mirae or Heonsu anywhere.




 

Oh. Hyung. You are awake.




 

Answer me Chanwoo.




 

Heonsu was nowhere to be found since two days ago. Mirae she kinda went for hunt. She seems to be mad about something.




 

Should we find her or something

 



 

Oh you cant leave.




 

Why not. Im absolutely fine.




 

Its not that. We heard that Chaemin is back in the hood. She might be looking for you or just kill you.




 

Oh.... okay... thanks...




 

Hyung. Mirae told me that she wants you to get something in her room.




 

Sure... dont you guys have something to do. Why are all of you here.




 

We are finding sometthing. Some backstabbers knows our plan which leads to all Black Raven knowing our whereabouts. Which is why Mirae is killing anyone going near our side.




 

Dont you think its someone in our troops.




 

We cant assume anything. But this Heonsu is weird than before so like we dont have any remarks on that.




 

Then find him and kill him before he kill us.




 

Hyung. I have this feelings where we need to be aware of his actions.




 

You mean he might set up traps. Seriously.




 

Well he isnt really there during the silent call. Lets just not talk about this to Mirae. She would be crazy if she heard any.




 

Donghyuk ah. Sent some elite ones ro report whatever they know about Heonsu. I will be at Mirae's room. Dont let he slip from our hands.




 

Sure thing hyung.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

You had just kill most of the Black Raven thats keeps popping out around the area. You had enough of them and just kill them. Lucky that the neighbourhood were given notice of no leaving their home for few weeks. While you were walking along the alley towards Lady Hwang's shop. You were stop by someone pinning you to the wall and you groan in pain as it was a harsh pushed. You look at the person and rolled your eyes










 

What do you want. Kill me because i kill your father.




 

Why didnt you tell me who you really are.




 

So even i told you you would kill my brothers when they didnt do any s




 

Im not here to argue about that Mirae.




 

Wow finally you know my name. How classy.









 

Before could move and inch he put his dagger near your neck and you look at him with burning eyes.











 

If you have told me who you really are things wont be this hard Mirae.




 

Even if so theres no way you would kill me.




 

Who says i cant.




 

Your eyes tells me so. Dont think im that dumb when i know how to tell.




 

You are crazy. You dont know what my eyes tells.




 

Then tell me why you arent killing me now.






 

B.I. just stayed silent, staring into your eyes as he have no answers for you. You move your glance and quickly move him away as you saw arrow comming through your way. B.I. was surprised and look at you with his wide eye. He saw your cheeks was bleeding from the incomming cuts of the arrow. You quickly pulled his hands and went to safe undercover since no one knows the ally well other than you or Lady Hwang. Just then Lady Hwang appeared and pulled you both into the shops.










 

What did i tell you to not leave your basement Bae Mirae.




 

Im sick and tired of them appearing.




 

So you could just kill them as much as you want. They are bigger than yours. Dont you know that.




 

Okay fine im sorry.




 

And you. Why are you here. What did i told you before.




 

Im sorry Lady Hwang.




 

You have gone crazy when Jung Chaemin came back from her duties. Dont you know how much of a cause she make.




 

Wait how did you know....




 

She is an assassin for a reason. We treat and heal them like they belong here. Dont you think i dont know how she tell you that im crazy




 

Eomma you will get high blood pressure.




 

Then both of you should have listen to me.




 

We sorry eomma....




 

No go to that room. Hanbin you are cleaning her wounds. No fights or i make both of you sit in that small room.




 

Where are you going.




 

Saving my shops from that evil ones. Now go. I have to clear traces.




 

Fine.









 

You grab B.I. hands and went to the room that both of you been before. You sigh and went to lay on the bed since you are super tired from all the killings. B.I. was super confused of whats happening. He saw the first aid kit and went to sit beside you.













 

Just let this cut dry. It will heal by its own.




 

Can you just listen to Lady Hwang instructions. She wont want to see you dead




 

Urgh fine do whatever you do.









 

He took the box and went to proceed in cleaning the cuts you have at your cheek. You notice how careful he is. It didnt take too long till he finish the cleaning. You sigh and just look up at the ceiling










 

On that day. Why did you try to kill Bobby.




 

I was not at the right state. Besides we are enemies.




 

Still Hanbin..... why did you even try to say that you want to kill me.




 

That was my motive since my father died....




 

Well i have the same motive too... However I know something in you that tells me that we didnt kill them.




 

What do you mean.




 

That day.... when me and my brothers reached. We were on different views. I saw your father was attack by someone which i didnt think my brother was being attacked too. So i assume that both sides kill each other. Yet i didnt see my weapons on your dad as i only see gunshots. Sniper to be exact.




 

You are saying that both are dead because a sniper killed them.









 

You sat up and look at him with your legs closed to your chest. He turn and look at you with his legs crossed.








 

Exactly. I know because i saw. I know because your mafia gang is not good with Rifles not even assault or Sniper.




 

Yah your mafia gang uses assult.




 

We did but we mostly use pistol. Thats our main weapon. But the autopsy tells that both are dead because of a sniper bullet. I was there at the hospital that time.




 

You were..... so that short hair girl was....





 

It was me. I used to have short hair and now i grow it. Wait why am i even telling my enemies about me.




 

Cant you see. We are stuck here and some how our daggers are not with us.





 

Oh my gawd. Eomma is super sneaky i hate that. Arent you suppose to hate me Hanbin.




 

Hate you for...




 

For lying and hiding from you. Its like we are still enemies right.




 

What if i say i dont want to.




 

What..... wait hold on what did you just said.




 

What if i said i dont want us to be enemies.




 

You are crazy. We are enemies since we lost our previous leaders.




 

I can agreed with that

 




 

With what. You being crazy. Well you are one




 

Yeah. Im being crazy because i cant believe what i'm gonna do to you.




 

Hanbin. What are you trying to im-








 

Your words were cut when he lean his lips on you. Again you were surprised that he did that to you which is the second time you tried to pushed him away but his grip were so strong that makes you give up till he pulled away.










 

What was that for




 

I dont want us to be enemies.




 

What are you trying to say.




 

I dont want us to be enemies when i already know who is the killer. Please can you just listen to me. This once.




 

Say it. I will be silent.








 

He held your hands and sigh while looking down.









 

Im sorry if i ever blame you. I was in a messed that time which is why i keep haunting you. Your gang. To kill all of you. Hating all of you. It feels so wrong after I met you. Mirae..... can we just....




 

I cant agree with anything Hanbin. My brothers wont be agreeing with anything even.




 

I know. But between us... can we not be enemies.




 

Hanbin.....