Ch01

SLAYNKILL

HAPPY READING :] !

 

 


 


 

BAE MIRAE HANBIN/B.I.

 

YUNHYEONG/SONG JUNHOE/JUNE JINHWAN/JAY

 

BOBBY/JIWON DONGHYUK/DK CHANWOO/CHAN


 

LADY HWANG JUNG CHAEMIN LEE HEONSU

 


 















 

 







 

Lights blinking, blood smearing, only beatings and screamings were heard. One out of four were beating their victims. While the other two were just standing further away, staring at the show in the dim room. Not long came the leader who is smirking at the person who has been beaten. He signal the men to stop and went near the victim.









 

He didnt spill any didnt he




 

Not even a single tea after getting smasqhed by Junhoe




 

Thats just seasoning. Not even extra spice to add on with it.




 

Yah you beat him bad enough now he looks like dead meat.




 

Hyung i suggest you just boil him dowm. Who knows he will spill the tea

 



 

If we do that the first thing he would already spill.




 

Yah have you had enough or you are ready to give us tea

 



 

More like i would spit on it

 



 

This man really have some nerves




 

Woah woah. Junhoe chill. This guy is our punching bag we wont want him dead arent we.




 

So what are you planning to do now Hanbin.




 

Well lets see... should we use my precious dagger or.... oh wait dont we have new toy today.




 

Our new poison ivy blade. What are you planning to do.




 

Just something. Where this guy would tell us where is his leader is or this throat will be my dog dinner tonight.




 

I wont tell any of you jerks. She is not the reason why your previous leader was killed. She didnt do anything at all. Bae Mirae is not the caused of your stupid death.




 

Wow that is harsh isnt it Jinhwan hyung.




 

To harsh to even get my fingers crash him.




 

Well he is all yours Yunhyeong hyung. Put the antidote on him. That will add to his lesson today.




 

Oh i would love to.









 

Yunhyeong dragged the chair away. Making the other three walk out of the room and to the main lounge area. Hanbin, Jinhwan, Junhoe and Yunhyeong. They were the top wanted mafias that the whole country is scared of. Also they are wanted by the country since they started to get harsher than before. However not only them there are another team that is more skilled and they low on their actions. Nobody knows how but they did well on being disguised. Back to the boys. Hanbin known as B.I were the leader his team. Everyone respect him as he is the son of the well known mafia. But his fathet was kiled by unknown killer which nobody knows accept for one person....














 

Bae Mirae... what are you hiding from me.




 

Hyung its been 3 years since the last thing happened. Arent we gonna do something.




 

Cant you see we are trying but our rivals are just pain in the




 

Perks of not being the only well known. They are top knotch for a reason

 



 

Still hyung.




 

Yah just chill okay. We will get that somehow. But now we dont even know who is this Bae Mirae girl. She have been stressing me out and that is seriously bugging my plan to take over the whole Mafia area okay.





 

Geez im sorry.




 

Stop stressing out. We will get to sure get to her soon




 

Thats what you have been saying all the time. Now whats the news

 



 

Well three of our mans have been missing for three weeks.




 

It happened when we stole one of their mans. But we have no trace that was left.




 

Not even a single thing.




 

Just a note from M.B




 

I dont need another good luck in trying.




 

Shouldnt we just give back their man like




 

Stupid we cant just let them free. We wont get anything at all




 

Geez i was just saying.




 

Hanbin ah. When did you last heard about this Bae Mirae.




 

The day when her brother was killed. The day my father was killed too.




 

Dont you think that she is plotting a revenge because she thought we killed her brother




 

Its vice versa guys. We each think that we killed each other family member but theres no trace at all. But the fact that they have been crossing our lines is much more problematic.




 

Thats fast of you doing your work.




 

What can you say. Im the most fast worker in this building.




 

Whatever you say hyung.




 

Didnt you say that our rival have been in disguised ever since then.




 

Well thats what i heard many months ago.




 

Hanbin dont tell me what im thinking is what you are trying to plan.




 

If we dont act now. We wont get Bae Mirae.




 

We dont even know who is this Bae Mirae.




 

One pain in the thing to find out. Guys move out.




 

Well lets just hope its fun or im out of this plan




 

Oh shut up little one







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆














 

Is this all that we could get oppa




 

Rae. We are running out of suppliers. Theres nothing much to do now as your rival is searching for you.




 

At least we arent as wanted as they are.




 

Chanwoo cut it.




 

Mirae you need to stop hiding from what you didnt do wrong. Its really gonna make you live in this unfair world.




 

Yah knock it off we talk about this before.




 

Then up till when we should be like this. We arent suppose to kill innocent people. Thats not what our mafia team is.




 

Still being low profile is something that we should do till our names are all clear.




 

Mirae. Yah Bae Mirae.




 

Huh... oh im sorry... i didnt take my meds yesterday.




 

Mirae, you did took it. Are you sure you are fine Mirae.




 

Yeah im fine... I am really fine.




 

Mirae why dont you just take a break in your room. We will handle all of the work today.




 

Im fine oppa.




 

Rae. Just go. You need one.




 

Fine. Fine. Call me when your boys are back.









 

You leave the place. Leaving the boys sigh as they are really worried about your health lately. Bobby is the most worried since he have been with uou since young. Even when your brother is still alive he has been like your older brother. As the boys are settle down and trying to gt neqs from their mens that is out field. Chanwoo recieves some news which confuses him










 

Yah whats with that face.




 

One of our mens. He is under their hands




 

They using our mens as their punching bag. Wow.




 

Hyung dont you think we should like cover thid matter without Mirae.




 

Without our leader. Do you wish for your death day Chanwoo. Mirae dislike us do the work behind her. You yourself knows that..




 

But we did it so many times already. I thought we could juat settle this one and not gonna do it ever again




 

Yeah hyung. I agree with Chanwoo.




 

Whatever is gonna happened next i will be responsible for it. I swear.




 

Sealed those words mister. Better not create anymore trouble other than this.




 

Finally another mission. YAH LEE HEONSU.

 



 

REPORTING FOR NEWS SIR.




 

Whats new for today.




 

Sir aside from the bookstore. There has been some shops wont be able to pay us for the rent anymore.




 

Not being able to pay what do you mean by that.




 

Some said that for the last few months. Therehas been some cases where a group of gang bashed to their shops and ask for the daily rent. We found traces when we tried to look through the mess. Here is the evidence




 

What group are they in.




 

It seems like its from the BxVII




 

Being seven more than twenty.




 

I hate those guys. Any in-depth search on why they do this.




 

They do to conquer what we own after they assume that we killed his father. And we assume that they killed Mirae brother.




 

But its straight to the point that we saw them around his dead body




 

Heonsu you can leave.




 

Command serve.








 

Heonsu leave the place. Bobby quickly gave a smack to both Chanwoo and Donghyuk head. He sigh as he swore to not talk about your brother. Even the boys swore to that promise. Chanwoo just look at Bobby and realize what he said and kept quiet










 

We talk about not to mention her brother in this matter. Why cant you guys just be clear on that.




 

Sorry it just happened to be blurt out like that




 

We sorry hyung




 

Well since we have bombed lets just do our work. Be crazy since their peeps are nasty.




 

What nasty things

 



 

Mirae why are you awake.




 

Ah... loki woke me up. That cat needs a bath Chanwoo.




 

No wonder she seems missing. I will go get her




 

As you should. Oh Bobby oppa should we head to the bookstore.




 

Any particular reasons for that Rae.




 

Well i just want to visit there and have some books to inspire. So can we go there....




 

Mirae....




 

Yah i will bring her there. You have things to do right.




 

Yeah... Just take good care of her. I dont want you to report to me a missing child happened




 

Hey hey hey i will be fine. I will be right Chanwoo




 

Huh. Yeah im sure Donghyuk hyung wont extend the lease that he would hold.





 

Aish you really had to get to there. Come on Mirae lets leave him alone cleaning all the dirty stuff he needs to clean