Chapter 10

Yin ☯ Yang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]10[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] It's War [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] Chaos. Literally.

 

"Not only did they undercut us, they had mixed our goods with detergent powder, selling it to their clients," Chaerin replied. "They literally increased half of their profit."

 

"And if those clients died of drug complications, they claimed that they bought those goods from us. It's our goods." Yoona added. "Not only that, Choi Siwon is trying to threaten our ammo suppliers."

 

"Seunghyun, any way we can deal with this legally?" Donghae asked.

 

Seungri shook his head, "all the sales are underground and against the law. Besides, there's no proof that they mixed the powder with the goods bought from us. They can say anything they like."

 

Donghae was silent for a moment as the other three of them waited for his response. Relationship with the Chois had obviously gone southwards the moment the deal they made was busted. TOP and Chaerin both got shot, Yoona going further to send a warning to the brothers, Donghae stepping in to save Yoona. All these had added up to the fuel and now, the Chois were all ready to fight back.

 

"We can admit that the goods is ours because our supplier cheated on us. Pay the victims some money and close off the case," Donghae declared after awhile.

 

"What?" The trio asked in sync.

 

"How can we do that oppa? That's like cleaning up their asses for them!" Chaerin pouted.

 

"Look at the big picture, Chae," Donghae explained. "I had been meaning to change this supplier. Now that we're producing it locally in our pharmaceutical company, we can change to a smaller supplier. This old man is simply extorting us. His goods are getting lousier but the price is exorbitantly high. We can seize this chance to get rid of him."

 

"You've a new supplier?" 

 

Donghae nodded, "new kid on the block. Planning to fly to Amsterdam to meet up with him personally."

 

"Wouldn't the old man be holding grudges if we just cut him off like that?" Yoona asked concerningly. "I know his time has passed, but I'm pretty sure he could still surmount to being a hassle."

 

"That's why, we'll throw this hassle to the Chois," Donghae smirked. "I'm on good terms with the old man's granddaughter. I would let her know that TOP had been going around, speaking ill about their goods and we have no choice but to stop business. She'd believe it and the old man would never tolerate to have his pride being trampled on."

 

What a smart move. In this way, they could let this two fight with each other without directly getting involved.

 

"Also," Donghae rested his chin on his hands and looked at the three of them. "We're going to be good citizen. We're working with the police."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"I got Im Sungbin under my palm," Donghae leered. 

 

"You mean... Im Sungbin, the sarge from Narcs?" Seungri asked.

 

Donghae nodded, "I've gotten his fiancée's past tapes, so he's definitely under my mercy. I'll get him to plant the drugs in his club and do a raid. That'll definitely get TOP away from our back for awhile. Siwon can't do much without his crazy brother."

 

Everyone marvelled at his wits and plan. This is why, you better be in Lee Donghae's good books. Behind that gentle and serene face, you would never know the real thoughts. He's that secretive, that terrifying...

 

Most of the time, he did not even need to lay a finger on his enemies to get rid of them.

 

☯☯☯☯☯

 

"We've received reliable reports that Choi Seunghyun, alias T.O.P, would be having a drug sale in one of his clubs, 'Knock Out'," Inspector Yoo Jaesuk explained. "The deal would happen this Wednesday, 0100."

 

A few days later, the Seoul Police Department had a debrief.

 

"Reliable reports?" Jiyong spun his pen in boredom. "Hyung, just say that it's Lee Donghae who set all these up."

 

"Jiyong," Jaesuk narrowed his eyes at him for his behaviour, before addressing the rest of the team. "Yes, the one who reported the case is Oh Sehun, one of Lee Donghae's underling."

 

"Making use of the police to remove his eyesore and at the same time, acting like a good citizen," Jiyong smirked. "As expected of Lee Donghae."

 

"Whether he's being a good citizen or there's an evil plot behind it, we would still have to check on this," Jaesuk replied. "This operation would be led by the Narcotics team, Sergeant Im Sungbin. You guys would act as backups. Youngbae, I'm putting you in charge."

 

"WHAT?!! Hyung!" Jiyong protested immediately.

 

"You're always grumbling that you'd been taking charge anyway," Jaesuk answered. "Now that Youngbae is back officially after being a married man, he can take over from you."

 

"But this is a huge operation! The previous one was just acting as security guards!"

 

"I repeat. This time, you guys are only backups," Jaesuk warned. "You'll only render help if the Narcs need it. Otherwise, lay low. Especially y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter