Chapter 12

Seoulmates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Donghae was awake but very weak. It was even too tiring to just open his eyes so he kept them closed most of the time. They had him on a ventilator to help him breathe. He was trying to conserve energy by sleeping as much as possible, hoping he could get out of the hospital to make a final trip to China. 

He can hear whispering and crying. He didn't know if they called his entire family. He heard his sister's voice one time so they must be aware. This the very thing he avoided and yet it was now beyond his control. He just wishes Dara finds out about it later. Maybe it will be better if she found out after he's passed. All of a sudden he can hear a flurry of activity. Another patient was brought in and put next to him. He could hear more crying, someone came in and was crying very loudly. Donghae opened his eyes as fast as he could when he heard what seemed like Dara's mom calling to out to Dara. He saw Dahee and Dara's mom crying and standing at the side of the bed that was next to him. What happened?! Why is Dara here? Why is she in a hospital bed? He saw his sister crying too, next to the rest of his family. He couldn't talk because of the tube down his throat. He was hoping to try to catch his sister's attention. He wanted to find the strength to get up and ask why. It was Minyong who saw him awake. He was crying too. He told Donghae that Dara got into an accident on her way there. Dahee was talking to the nurse if it was possible to move the hospital beds closer. Dahee then placed Donghae's hand over Dara's so that he could hold her one last time. 

Donghae still didn't understand how serious Dara's condition is. Why are they all acting tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter