Chapter 6

FAN (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 1)

 

Patricia peeked at the side of the alley.  The mob of girls disappeared a bit later…like ten hours later [just kidding].  Patricia said, turning around to look at Yoseob,

“Okay.  So I think we should disguise ourselves as someone else so we can get around better.  I think it’ll be best if I go and buy some clothes so that you won’t get chased.  Okay?”  Yoseob just gave her a confused look.  Patricia groaned.

“This is going to be impossible…”

Patricia did some gestures of changing clothes.  Yoseob hesitantly nodded.  What a weird, weird girl…

She took a deep breath.  Patricia walked out of the alley and began going to a convenient store nearby. Patricia just grabbed whatever clothes she found and threw whatever money she found in her pocket.  After changing really quick, she ran back to the alley.

“Yoseob?”

No answer.  That’s weird.  She looked around.  There’s no place to hide.  Where can he be?  She kept looking around.  She saw one guy but she knew that it wasn’t him…or at least it wasn’t him…

“Yoseob?”

Where is he?  I thought he would’ve understood me.  Someone tapped her shoulder.

Automatically Patricia turned around, ready to hit whoever it was.  As soon as he smiled, Patricia stopped.  She looked behind him.

“How did you change already?!”

Yoseob could guess what she was talking about. 

“I just walked inside, grabbed some clothes quickly, and ran out.  No one really paid attention to me.  I passed by you and you didn’t see me either.”

He smiled at Patricia again, his smile lighting his face up.  Patricia frowned.

“Really?  And you just couldn’t do that?  I fought with the cashier for thirty stupid minutes because I didn’t know what he was talking about.  And you couldn’t just tell me that you could walk in and not tell me?”

He still smiled.  As angry as I am…he is soooo cute…