Chapter 5

FAN (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 1)

 

After a few hours of thinking, Patricia concluded that it would be best if she just untie Yoseob and let him go.  it wasn’t even the right thing to do, to kidnap someone just because you’re their BIGGEST fan ever.

Patricia undid the ropes and said, knowing that he doesn’t even understand a word she’s saying, “Mianhamnida.  I didn’t know what I was doing and I just kind of lost it for a while.”

Yoseob nodded although he didn’t understand what she said.  “Thank you.”  Two words I know…

When they came out of the warehouse, Yoseob looked around.  he knew this part of Seoul well.  He could easily get back to the hotel easy.  Patricia sighed and took out her little book.  Just one more concert then I’m going back home…  Patricia began walking the opposite direction of Yoseob.  Yoseob went the opposite direction from Patricia.

“YOSEOB!!!”

Yoseob flinched.  Not far from where Yoseob was standing, he could see a mob of girls.  Yoseob began walking backwards and turned around, sprinting.

Patricia was unaware of what was happening behind her.  Out of nowhere, Yoseob grabbed Patricia’s hand and began dragging her.

“Hey!!!”  He’s holding my hand… Patricia rejoiced at that, but was confused on what he was doing.

“Hello?!  You are supposed to go back to your hotel and practice!  Your concert is in one month!”

Yoseob was still running so Patricia had to run with them.  Yoseob turned into an alley.

“I thought you left!  What are you still doing here?!”  Yoseob had a clear idea of what she was saying.

Yoseob said, forgetting that Patricia doesn’t speak Korean, “There is a mob of girls after me.  They saw us together and if I didn’t take you with me, you will be in the hospital in a matter of days.”

 Patricia raised her eyebrows.  “Chonun hangukmalul mot hamnida.”  Crap!  I forgot!

Yoseob poked his head out to the side carefully and pulled Patricia so she could see.  Patricia’s eyes widened.  Patricia said, getting the message,

“So you’re saying that mob right there is after you?”  Yoseob nodded as if he understood.

“Oh great.  Now there’s a mob of girls chasing after us!”