Chapter 10

FAN (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 1)

 

 “Ack!”

Patricia fell off the bed.  She looked around.  Where’s Yoseob?  Patricia looked at the bathroom.  He’s in the bathroom.  Patricia stretched and went to the window.  She peered out of the curtains.  Her eyes widened.

“Damn it!”

Patricia ran to the bathroom and began banging at the door.

“Hey!!! Hey!!!!”

Yoseob opened the door, confused.

“What are you screaming about?”

Without caring, Patricia grabbed his hand and dragged him to the window.

“Look out there.”

Yoseob looked out the window.

A mob of girls, holding “Yoseob” fan signs were outside, chanting his name.  How did they find me?  How did anyone even find out where I am?  Patricia moved away from the window and said, pacing back and forth,

“How are we supposed to get out of this place?  How are we going to get out of here?  How am I supposed to get him back to his hotel in uptown?  What have I gotten myself into?!  There’s a mob of girls…”

Patricia went on.  Yoseob was trying to think of ways to get out of here.   I could go on the roof and sing a few phrases of some songs for them.  That wouldn’t work.  How would I get out of here?  I could sneak out back.  But there’ll be girls there too.  It’s impossible to get out of here without being noticed.  Those fans have a nose of a hound.  They can sniff me out the minute I try to escape.

Patricia sighed and sat down on the ground.

“What am I supposed to do?”

I’m going to find a solution.  I got myself into this mess…I need to get myself out of it.

About an hour later, the light bulb in Patricia’s brain went off.

“I’ve got an idea!”

Yoseob turned around, startled.