Chapter 2

FAN (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 1)

Patricia continued going to their concerts, her eyes fixed on Yoseob and Yoseob alone.

Yoseob and the B2st members were in their dressing rooms, getting ready for the concert.  Doojoon said, slipping on the black jacket,

"I saw that weird girl again.  She was staring at you, Yoseob."

Yoseob responded with a chuckle.

"To think about it, I think I've been seeing her at every one of our concerts.  Its kind of creepy if you think about it."

Kikwang said, smiling widely at Yoseob,

"I think that it's rather cute.  She's so dedicated to you that she goes to all of the concerts."

Yoseob sighed.

Of course, that's what they thought at first.  Patricia did indeed go to all their concerts, but without their knowledge, she follows them around.  Patricia was outside of the cafe, staring into the glass.  B2st was inside, having some hot chocolate and cookies.   was drooling.  She smiled widely at the fact that he was staring at her.  His eyes widened and she waved, her eyes looking a bit wrong.

"Hey!  Look!  She's right there."

Kikwang turned and saw her, smiling widely with her bizzare wide eyes.  He shook his head and put his cup down.

"I think I saw her the other day when we were eating dinner at Samwon Garden [restaurant].  She was staring from outside and it kind of creeped me out.  I didn't know what to do so I just kept eating."

Dongwon leaned forward and said, rubbing his chin,

"Is she stalking you?"

Yoseob sighed and puckered his lips.  He made a little bubble with his lips and shrugged.