Chapter 11

FAN (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 1)

 

Patricia and Yoseob stepped out of the hotel room.  They were in the same clothes as last night but there was a slight difference.

Yoseob had on some fake glasses, sky blue rimmed, a drawn on uni-brow and a fake mustache that is drawn on him.  Patricia wasn’t that much different but she had on a hat with her hair stuffed in it.  This isn’t going to work.  Those fans are going to know it’s me the minute I walk out of the door.

Yoseob and Patricia walked out of the front door of the hotel unnoticed.  They didn’t notice me.  They didn’t see me.  They didn’t know it’s me.  Her plan actually worked.  A small smile came across his face.  Patricia let out a heavy sigh.  They didn’t see us.  We’re soooo lucky.

Yoseob and Patricia walked into an alley, both sighing at the same time.  Patricia looked at him.  Without warning, Patricia burst out laughing.  She hadn’t noticed how funny Yoseob had looked with the drawn things on his face.  Yoseob frowned.

Yoseob took the marker from his pocket and uncapped it.  Without warning, he drew a line on her face.  Patricia squealed and touched her cheek.

“Hey!”

Yoseob began laughing.  Patricia laughed along.  As bad as this situation is…this makes a wonderful memory for me…