Chapter 8

FAN (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 1)

 

The room wasn’t that big.  Just one bed, one closet, a small bathroom, and a small TV in the middle of the room.

“I’m going to the bathroom.”

He pointed to the bathroom.  Patricia nodded.

“What am I supposed to do?  Are we going to sleep in the same bed? Is one of us going to sleep on the ground and the other on the bed?”

[In the bathroom…]

“What am I supposed to do?  Are we going to sleep in the same bed? Is one of us going to sleep on the ground and the other on the bed?”

Yoseob looked at his reflection.

“She’s cute…but it’s not like we’re going to sleep together…”

Patricia’s smiling expression and frantic appearance appeared in his mind.  Yoseob smiled.

But she’s cute…

[In the room]

Patricia was sitting on the ground, confused.  Why am I such a crazy person?  Yoseob came out of the bathroom.  He was startled to see her sitting on the ground.  He froze at the door for a minute before coming in.  Yoseob sat down beside of Patricia.

“So…”

Patricia looked at him.  She was debating if she should tell him to sleep on the bed.

“Do you want to sleep on the bed?”

Yoseob was positive he knew what she was talking about.  Yoseob said getting up,

“Let’s just both sleep on the bed.  It’s not like something will happen.  I mean..I’m sure you’re not that kind of person…”

Patricia looked at him.  Yoseob slid into the bed and laid down.  He’s not taking up the whole bed…  Then it struck Patricia.  Am I supposed to sleep…on that side?  Hesitant, Patricia got onto the bed and laid down.  Nothing’s going to happen, Patricia.  He’s just being a gentleman.  Don’t get any ideas now.