Chapter 12

FAN (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 1)

Patricia opened her eyes slowly, her head throbbing for some reason.  As her eyes opened, unfamiliar faces stared down at her. Chills ran down her spine as she recalled that sudden memory...

Flashback

After thirty minutes or so, Patricia checked how the condition was.  The hotel was already scoured for Yoseob, but he wasn't found.  Patricia smiled.  She couldn't actually believe that they made it out of there.  She turned around and her breath caught in .  Although it's been like...a day(?) only that they've spent together, she still wasn't used to see him.

Yoseob sat happily on the ground, leaning back against the wall.  It was a nice image and Patricia was determined to imprint that image into her mind.  Their silence was interuptted the growl of a stomach.  Yoseob smiled and said, "Whoops.  I'm hungry..."  Patricia knew what he was saying.  Patricia said, smiling, "Since wherever we go, girls will hunt for you, I'll go find us some food."  Yoseob looked at Patricia, rather confused.  Patricia motioned food and her going.  He nodded.

Patricia made her way out of the alley.  She slipped into an convenience store and went to a random aisle.  She stared at the packages.  Dang, Patricia thought, I dont know what these things are saying.  Patricia struggled to find the right thing, but she eventually found something that looked like chips and some drinks that seem like fruit punch.

Patricia paid for her things, unsure if she even gave the right amount.

Patricia was close enough to the alley where she left Yoseob.  She was excited to se him again. 

A pair of arms grabbed Patricia from behind and before she could scream, a handkerchief covered Patricia's mouth and everything out on Patricia...

Flashback Ends.