Chapter 7

FAN (A BEAUTIFUL DREAM COLLECTION: PART 1)

 

So all I have to do is get him back to his hotel before the end of this month so that he can practice and then he’ll be fine then I can go home and get punished and—

Niga himdeul ddaen eonjena I’ll be there amu ddaena naegewa na e pume angyeo…

Patricia’s thoughts were interrupted with Yoseob’s voice.  He sounds so nice…  Yoseob didn’t notice her staring.  Patricia sighed and wrapped her arms around her legs, laying her head down on it.  If I could hear your voice every day, I wouldn’t mind getting punished for overstaying my welcome in Korea…  Yoseob turned around to see Patricia’s big eyes staring at him.  Creepy…

“Uhmm….what are you doing?”

Patricia shrugged.  She didn’t know exactly what he was talking about.  Patricia looked away and sighed.

“Let’s go find a hotel or something.  It’s getting cold out here.”

Yoseob stood up and stretched.  Patricia looked at him, confused.  What is he talking about? Did he forget that I’m not Korean and I don’t speak Korean?

Yoseob smiled and made gestures.  A bed…a hotel?  Patricia nodded, getting the image.  She smiled.

“Let’s go.”

They found a hotel.  It wasn’t that big of a hotel but it was still a hotel.  Yoseob was talking to the manager, getting them a room.  I should really consider learning Korean before I visit this place…or if I ever do it again.  I’m in so much trouble…

Yoseob motioned Patricia to him.  He held up the card key.

“Only one?”

Yoseob nodded.  Yoseob went to the elevator.  One room…one bed…oh my…

Patricia went to stand with Yoseob.