Ice

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want a beer?" Yeo bin asked.  They were on their way to her home, oppa will drop her. 

"Aren't you feeling sick?" joong ki asked worriedly.

"I'm feeling okay now! Should we go for a beer?"

"If you are okay.." joong ki hesistated slightly.

As they went to the bar, it was almost empty. There were some foreigners at a corner. Joong ki ordered beer for both of them.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked warmly.

"gwenchana" she smiled. 

"You don't look okay tho.." joong ki pouted.

"I am not always in the over hyped mood you know!" she said.

"But you are so cute when you are hyped! I love that!" 

"Yeah?" 

"Yes."

"Oppa, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Yes?"

"Everyone says you are a family person. You prioritize your family before anyone else. Is that true?"

"I think so. Yes. Family is important! Why'd you ask?"

"No reason, just curious! Then, what about love?"

"Love? What about it?"

"How important is love to you?"

"You asked a wrong person that yeobinna. A person who was hurt by love can't really put good words about love, can he?"

"People are different tho. Different people will love you differently. I don't think it's love fault, it's just a feeling, it's the people, us, who ruin it!"

"Look at you saying so many serious stuff! I had no idea you have such deep thoughts in your heart!" joong ki teased.

"Ani. I often think about love. How I want to have it, cherish it & always make it something that doesn't make me cold & distant. But whenever I act out on it, people seem to take it for granted!"

"Who took you for granted?" joong ki was geniuely surprised.

"People. There are plenty. I loved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter