Broken Hearts

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After shooting, Joong ki went straight home. He was very tired today. This day had a lot of turn of events & joong ki felt exhaustion & pain in her bodies! He still isn't sure if Yeo bin is actually dating that guy or crushing over that guy! Whatever the case, he was just not comfortable with the situation at all. As he sipped some tea, while relaxing, he suddenly remembered it's been long since he saw his nephew & nieces! So he video called her sister! 

"Aigo oppa, You look so tired!"

"Yes that's why I wanna see the kids! Are they asleep?"

"Ani" before she even could complete the sentence his niece shouted "uncleee!" 

As soon as he saw them he felt refreshed! Ah, How much i adore kids! 

"How's your drama going?" his sister asked

"It's going at full pace! Did you see the drama?"

"Like I wouldn't! It's actually so good! You look very handsome! Your niece and nephew dances everytime they see you on screen! They also like your lead actress so much! They say yeoppoda when they see her!" her sister was laughing.

joong ki laughed back. He didn't know why it sounded so welcoming to him that his nephew & niece like her!

"Should I bring her to them someday? She is such a warm & funny person, I'm sure they will love her!"

"Can you do that? Are you that close with her? " she was surprised.

"Yes, we are close. But I'm not sure if i can. Scandals can break out anyday!"

"Yes, that's what I was thinking. You should be more careful dealing with actresses oppa. We don't want you to suffer!"

"Don't worry. Gwenchana. " 

It's his sleep time. But he can't sleep. I want to talk to her. I don't know about what. But i just want to talk! He dialed yeo bin's number. But she didn't answer. Should I dial again? Nah, that's too desperate. After 10 mins Yeobin called her back!

"Oppa? Is everything alright?"

"Why? Can't I call either way!"

"Well, you can! But you never did!"

"Ah, right!" joong ki sighed.

"Oppa seem to not be in a good mood!"

"Um, no, gwenchana. "

"Okay."

Then both of them didn't talk for 30 secs.

"That guy, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter