Spark

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's only a week left of shooting. The days are going hectic. Even though the atmosphere in the set is still friendly & happy, but the pressure is real! Specially it's hard for Song joong ki. He has too many scenes, too many action shoots which takes time. Before going to shoot an action scene for the second time tonight, he looked at Yeo bin. She was looking at him with concerned eyes. Joong ki smiled to give her assurance. NG. 

"Joong kisshi you gotta bend a little more!" his martial arts director said. 

"Yeah, trying!" he tried to bend a little more & somehow slipped & fell. The crowd started to panic & yell. Before loosing his consciousness, he saw a panicky yeo bin running in his direction!

The PD & the crew were looking at him with concern! "Ottoke! Where are you hurt?"

When he tried to move he saw yeo bin grabbing him tight with her arms with dewy eyes. He gestured her to let go. It took a whole second for yeo bin to process this! She didn't want to let go, but somehow she did. Everyone was worried. Joong ki moved his legs and arms! No nothing serious! I'm fine! Only his ankle is a little sprained, it hurts! He told the doctor beside him that, the doctor examined him cautiously. 

"You'd be fine tomorrow! Nothing serious!" the doctor prescribed a painkiller.

"Then why did he faint?" yeo bin asked the doctor. She was trying to be calm but her voice was a little shaky.

"Probably due to overworking!"

"I'm giving you a full rest tomorrow!" PD said while nodding. "We can't stress you so much, I'm so scared. What if something happened?"

"But nothing happened! I am fine! Don't worry. I can still do the scenes with lesser movements tomorrow! Just give me the night off!" he smiled while patting the back of PD!

"Look at you couselling me when you are the one hurt!" PD pouted.

Joong ki looked at Yeo bin again. Her eyes are still dewy & blank. I must have scared her! Ah, this girl is so worried for me! 

He looked for his phone & sent her a text "Gwenchana. Really. I'm sorry I put you in worry." 

Yeo bin checked the text but didn't reply. Instead he walked towards him, helped him to stand.

"I can stand on my own!" he hesitated

"Will you please stop being a hero?" she said annoyedly. The whole cast looked at them, so she said "Doesn't he try too hard?"

The cast started to laugh.

"Unni the way you ran to him, it really felt like a movie!" Yoon hye laughed.

Yeo bin was startled a little but then laughed back. While bidding him goodbye she asked "Are you really gonna be alright?"

"Yes." he smiled. But yeo been wasn't feeling well. He saw the way he collapsed. I hate seeing him like this ugh. They had some individual shootings left which they did after. "Unni gwenchana?" Yoon hye asked

"Yes. I'm alright!" she smiled

"I can't believe the shooting is ending so soon! I'm gonna miss you all so much!" she yelled.

Yeo bin hugged her & sighed "You have no idea how much!"

"Why're you talking about ending, when we have so much left still? Come on, hurry!" the director hurried them. 

Yeo bin's manager dropped her at home. "Don't worry, Song joong kisshi is well rested. I talked to his manager." 

"You did? Thanks?"

"You're welcome! Btw, the way you ran towards him was a little too much. I know you are worried, but try not to show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter