Crush!

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of first script reading. Song joong ki arrived earlier than scheduled time. He personally likes to maintain a punctual image. As he entered, the director came to him "our punctual hero!" Joong ki smiled politely. The prize of being a popular actor comes with a number of duties. And the first duty is being humble n polite, which isn't very hard for him. Except, smiling has become a problem. He really doesn't feel like smiling a lot. He looked at the gate and noticed jeon yeo bin. She wore a white shirt, with her hair tied up, she looks so professional! Unlike the day when they met at the restaurant! She was almost not wearing any makeup that day! Maybe that's why she looked so refreshing! This girl surely looked shy, but joong ki was wrong. As soon as she entered, the whole place brightened up with her smile! Wah, she must be too happy to be smiling like that. It's been long since I smiled that way, he thought. His random thoughts were interrupted by her warm smile "joong ki sunbaenim, anneyaseyo!" 

joong ki smiled back. And her facial expression changed. Why was that girl who was smiling brightly just before is now a little suspicious and sad? Does she understand that I don't want to smile back! No, how can that be! 

As the script reading went by joong ki understood that this girl was special. She might be mysterious in her own way, but everything that she does looks so genuine! Maybe this is due to the fact that fame didn't bring out the best of her yet. She is very quirky & beautiful. That day it felt like she is very smart & mature too. Why did a girl like her come to industry of fame & lies? Joong ki realized he was staring at her while thinking, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter