Magic!

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks have gone by since their last shooting. Yeobin still finds it difficult to cope. She still wakes up with an alarm set for shooting vincenzo. And suddenly realizes there's no more shooting. Their group chat is filled with that same thought. None seems to be able to move on. They are all bickering about how they wants season 2! Yeobin is full packed with schedule. She has multiple interviews, photoshoots, cfs! She also has her upcoming drama "glitch" which will start soon! And she knows that joong ki oppa is booked as well!

After she gave him the letter, he never contacted him personally again. Even tho, he acts like nothing happened between them in their group chat! He teases her n talks to her all the same! Yeobin does the same! She should've been more hurt but funnily enough she isn't. She kinda understand his actions. Why he is doing that, drawing a line! No matter what, yeobin never questions his intentions. She just knows that he never means to hurt her! It's okay! she whispers after walking up everyday. Sometimes she goes through everyone's instagram posts to look at their pictures. She also goes through joong ki's insta. It's funny how they used "Friends are like two souls in one body" quote in their instas at the same time! She isn't sure if it was him who wrote it or his company. But if it's him, then we must be thinking the same things! She sometimes likes his posts! To see if he notices! But he never says anything about it! So neither does yeobin! Both of them remains silent to each other & only talks in the group chat! 

The alone time gave yeobin a lot of time to think & reflect on her actions. But she doesn't regret anything. It was the best time of my life! If i were given chance in life, I'd do it all! I wish oppa didn't have such a dilemma in his heart & we could have a fresh start! But life doesn't go according to my wish! What can I do?

Meanwhile, Joong ki gave a lot of interviews & praised her in each of them!  He chose her as his best chemistry! Gave him tons of compliments! Yeobin's friends & family are so pleased with this, they keep sending her ss of the interviews! Yeobin was doing yoga when the first interview was out! Suddenly yerin called her & started shouting "Ya joong ki oppa's interviews are all about you! How did you mesmerize him so much? You aren't dating right?" 

Yeobin laughed. She never spilled any beans about what happened between them. Not to yerin, not even to her mom. Two of the closest persons in her life. Even tho they guessed something, but she didn't explain. Cause it feels too personal to her. It's like a secret only both of them knows & understands. She is afraid they are gonna judge him. She never wants that. She listens to songs, interact with fans, spends time with her family. & keeps doing small events. Everything was balanced except her heart feels empty at times. 

She had a photoshoot today. After she got down from her car, he spotted joong ki oppa. He might be here for a cf shoot! Her heart immediately started pounding! She didn't know what to do, rather looking at him directly. He was inside the building getting prepared for his shoot. He didn't spot her. So she kept looking from a distance. "Let's go!" her manager approached. She will have to cross them, it's not possible to avoid contact. As soon as she entered joong ki spotted her! His eyes got wider,  he didn't even try to hide his surprise "Yeobin?" 

"Oppa, anneyaseyo!"

"Why're you here?" he is still surprised

"I have a photoshoot oppa!" she smiled

"Oh really?  Wow! I wasn't expecting that!"

"Yeah, i'll have to get going oppa! " she hesitated

"Yeah! Ok! See you! It was nice to see you after so long!' he smiled

yeobin nodded and rushed to the elevator. She could sense that joong ki oppa was still looking at her. Suddenly her eyes started to get watery. She kept looking far away, Keeping her eyes still, so that the waters won't drop. The elevator came & she got up immediately. Joong ki kept looking at her direction till the doors closed infront of him.

It's the same day that the fan meeting for Joong ki was on. She watched it live at her brother's house. The moment he mentioned about yeobin taking his picture, she was stunned! Why did he take my name all on a sudden? It wasn't an important info at all! Why're you like this? 

Joong ki was confused after taking her name as well! it wasn't planned, this info just slipped from his mouth! I wanna utter her name everywhere! Why is it happening? 

He hasn't been feeling good at all. These 2 weeks have been so mentally drowning for him! He felt like he is all alone, standing infront of a vast sea! How can absence of her, make him so immensely miserable! Seeing her suddenly today, made him more weak! It felt like he can't walk anymore! Suddenly he felt like stopping everything he was doing right there & kiss her! But, he didn't. I have to be strong, strong for her. She deserves this. She doesn't deserve that complex toxicity from me. Whenever he remembers the letter, his heart aches. How terribly painful it was for her, & he made her suffer. He feels like jumping into nothingness. 

It was the weekend.Joong ki's whole family was there chilling. His parents house was filled of joy n laughter. Playing with his niece and nephews, the smell of freshly made pancakes, his mom in the kitchen, his dad in the lawn- the whole family picture!But, suddenly he felt empty. Like it's missing a piece! I wish yeobin was here with me! How can I miss someone in a scenario where in real life she was never even here! The amount of mental torture I'm going through, how is that even possible? He shook his head i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter