Defense.

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were shooting outdoors. Even though there's covid issue here, there seemed to gather a discreet crowd around their shooting spot! Fans are showing their support, it made yeobin happy. It's been long since she she saw fans surrounding them. It made her heart warm. Yeobin smiled brightly at the crowd while waving. And within a second a fan wearing black mask seemed to just try to get close to her, but the guards were pushing her. Yeobin stepped forward a little to give her a smile & then she understood what she was saying "You can never take Joongki oppa from Hye Kyo unni, you ! We hate you! Die!" she screamed. She couldn't comprehend what she was saying for a moment. She stood stiff as the girl kept screaming around her from a distance. The guards were trying to push the girl further. Suddenly yeobin felt someone's hand on her arms. It was joong ki oppa. "Why're you standing here? Come!" he pulled her & then he looked back at the girl who was shouting & said "shut up!" 

He kept walking with his arms around yeo bin away from the crowd.

"What were you doing? Are you crazy? Are you supposed to be that close to them? What if they harmed you? Why didn't you.." he kept raising questions and then understood yeo bin was not in her senses. She was pale & trembling. "What happened? Yeo binna? Are you feeling sick?"

"Ani. Gwenchana. " she said softly

"Don't tell me you are hurt by their words? Come on!"

"None ever hated me before! I am a warm person, people tend to like me! It's the first time I met someone who openly wished that I die!" 

"Yeo binna! Not everyone is going to like you! No matter how good you are! You are reaching fame, now people are gonna hate you, shame you & try to push you down! You'll have to be strong!"

"Okay." she said with a weak smile.

"Okay? Are you feeling better?"

"Yes." 

But deep down she was hurt. She heard about this before, the shame & hatred to saesang fans. But she is getting hatred because she is trying to snatch joong ki oppa away? It's the first time that hit her that joong ki oppa never opened up to her about what exactly happened between him & hye kyo. What if he actually still loves her. I saw the man suffer due to love, but what if it's because he still has feelings for her? Can it be right? Is it why he can't come to me with an open heart? Am i actually standing in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter