Conversations

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song joong ki was sitting in his comfy chair. It's the weekend afterall. I can finaly have a relax day! He was going through his notepad idly. & found the task that he was putting off. Going through the videos of the actress who is supposedly going to work with him in vincenzo! Well, if he decides to work at vincenzo. The stuff & director was very patient with him about the decision. But he could see the desperation in the eyes of the director, he has been in this world for a long time. He knows when he is needed. But the hesitation is still there. He doesn't know if he is ready mentally ready to get out in show business. He feels tired, exhausted. All the drama & rumors about his divorce,  the toxic fans, it's all too flashy. Even so, a good drama like this can't be ignored, can it? I came here to shine, I should not give up. He opened the pen drive that his manager gave him. There are traces of the acting from the actress jeon yeo bin. Song joong ki took a deep breath & started to watch. They are from a drama named "Be melodramatic". Interesting! he thought. She is good. Infact she is very good! As joong ki kept going through the video clips, he understood what an underrated gem she is! The most amazing thing is even through her acting, she was something that's very deep and honest. She didn't loose her original self while acting. You could almost take a grasp of what kind of a person she is! It should be fun! he whispered to himself.

"Look what a mess you have made!" yeo bin's mom annoyedly said.

"Omma I'm going to tidy up later! Why don't you leave it up to me!" she said hurriedly while putting on the pearl earrings.

"You look like you're gonna attend a funeral! Why do you have to dress in all black when you are going to meet a handsome man!" her mom glared. But she could sense the teasing in her mom's voice. Even though, yeo bin never admitted this in public, but she always had a thing for joong ki oppa.  When he got married, she almost got frustrated enough to drink all night! Funnily enough, even though they both are in the show business, she is pretty sure joong ki oppa has no idea who she is.

"Keep your chin up, why do you look so moody! Smile more!" 

"Ommaaa! You are talking to me like I am going to meet a man I am gonna marry! He is going to be my co-actor omma! I know how to handle things professionally. " Well, this part wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter