Adios

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night before their final shooting. Yeobin was talking to her mother over phone. 

"Omma I'm sad. Talk to me so that I can cheer up!"

"Saying goodbye is always difficult! But this project opened so many doors for you. Isn't that wonderful?"

"All good things come to an end omma. Why?"

"Beenieyaah. Saranghae. Omma will always be here for you okay? If you feel like crying on set, don't hold back okay? Hug your friends & staff tightly.Express yourself well. You did great. I'm sure they all will remember you.''

Yeobin's eyes were watery. Her cheeks were red. But she was trying to not to cry in the phone "Omma, saranghae." she said while struggling to keep her voice steady.

"Are you crying my baby? After this ends, come & live with omma for a while. I'll make you your favorite dishes. We will watch your favorite shows..."

"Omma why're you so nice? " she says while crying

"Ommas are supposed to be nice paboyah!" her mom laughs. Just then her bell starts ringing. She looked at the clock at the living space. It's almost 1 am. Who came at this hour? She hung up & tried to compose herself before opening, she thought it was yerin. She called yerin before, she didn't pick up. So yerin might be just surprising her, she always does it! That weirdo.

Yeobin opened the door. It was joong ki oppa. he was wearing a mask & cap. But still he was totally recognizable. 

"Were you crying?" the first thing he asks.

"Yes. I was talking to my mother. I miss her." she says 

"Really? You can just visit her now. The shooting will end tomorrow! " he says without much expression.

Joong ki sits on the couch comfortably while oobserving her. She is wearing a white sleeping gown, bare faced & hair tied in a bun. Still she looks so pretty. Why is she so pretty?

"Do you wanna eat something?"

"Tea."

"Just tea? I can make ramyeon!" 

"Ani. tea is fine." 

"Yeobinnie are you mad at me?" 

"For what oppa?"

"I don't know. Because I was reckless before?"

"Well, I was surprised. Not mad per se!''

"Sorry that I almost jumped on you like that! You..You make me lose control!"

"Is that a compliment?"

"Yes. I think you are irresistible. That should be a compliment!" he says jokingly.

"Oppa, I think you're irresistible too. I also wanted to kiss you on set like you do. But I am scared i will cause you trouble." she says looking at him. 

"Beenie?"

"Yes?"

"I want to hug you."

"Suddenly?"

"You are making me sad. You were crying before. And now when you say this. My whole heart is burning because I know you're hurting. So I wanna hug you & comfort you." he says with soft tone.

Yeobin walks up to his embrace. And stays like that for a while. She tried to speak but couldn't. The silence was too poetic to ruin with words. 

The last shooting day. Everyone is hugging & comforting each other. Yeo bin's heart is throbbing with pain but she still laughs with them. I will not cry today. I will be strong. But somehow while hugging the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter