Smitten!

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeobin felt Joong ki oppa's gaze on her while they were shooting. It was her individual shot, joong ki was standing far from here with the cameraman looking at her intensely! NG! 

"Yeo bin you look tensed for some reason! We just need you to smirk with a devil spirit, okay? Don't tense up too much?" PD told her while holding her arm. Joong ki oppa was stil lookinhg here now with concern! 

"Why is taking her that much time to shoot a scene like that!" joong ki thought while looking. Suddenly he recieved a text "stop looking at me like that, you're making me nervous!" it was yeobin!

"Really? I make you nervous? Should I leave then?"

"Just stop looking at me!"

"Arasso." 

Joong ki walked away thinking before he also used to watch her secretly from a corner while she was shooting alone. Today he felt like making her known, cause they don't have to hide it anymore from each other! But I make her nervous?  he pouted.

After shooting the scene, it was a scene with joong ki, yeo bin & byung hee. Yeo bin was delivering her dialogues, when joong ki looked at her, suddenly he got lost & forgot his dialogues! He just kept looking at her with awe, while the whole cast was confused! Then he was brought back to his senses & said he forgot his lines! The crew was shocked cause joong ki never forgets his lines! Before it also happened in the museum scene, when their hands were interlocked & joong ki was playing with her fingers! But now he forgot his lines, just by looking at her! She looks so effortlessly beautiful, damn! 

In the lunch break, he saw her just taking a cup of coffee & cucumbers! So he walked to her & asked "Is that all you're eating?"

"Yes, oppa I'm on a diet!"

"You're already too skinny, it's ridiculous! Please eat a proper meal, have some chicken atleast" he gave her his serve!

"Ani oppa, gwenchana. You eat, I'm done!"

"Will you please listen to me?" he said with a slight high pitch which grabbed attention of yoon hye's attention! She looked there & joong ki left the chair after looking at her with a silent plea in his eyes! 

Yeo bin didn't talk anymore & ate the chicken silently. She never had a full functioning boyfriend ever, she just had random crushes here n there! The last boyfriend she had was when she was in univetsity which didn't last long! So, she was a little surprised! Are men supposed to act like this when they are together? But, we aren't dating tho.

"Thanks for eating. I feel better.....Btw, why're yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter