Subtle Touches

Love found us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scene where yeo bin will have to run and stand next to joong ki as kim yoon hee aproaches the trio was shooting. It was the first take, it's an easy scene so they wanna do it in one take. Yeo bin ran and while she placed her position beside joong ki she felt, his arms around her waist! Yeo bin froze for a sec, but then took control and finished the scene in one take! What's his deal, why did he touch me out of a sudden! She just couldn't understand if oppa is like that in general or only with her.Another thing she doesn't understand is why in a scene like that he'll touch him! It's not scripted, & there's no need! That's so random! So yeo bin decided to observe joong ki oppa's shots more! No, nothing suspicious with him and other actresses! "I don't know if he is doing it purposefully!" She thought. Suddenly, taecyeon hurried towards her, "let's go yeo binna, we have interview now!" 

Yeo bin changed and reached towards the netflix swoon shooting spot. "Ah you look so fresh!" Joong ki smiled. 

"Oppa you always look so cool!" yeo bin replied while blushing

"What about me? Why none is praising me?" Taecyeon teased while grabbing yeo bin's hand towards the couch. To her utter surprise, the warm smile was no longer seen in joong ki oppa's eyes. Is this man jealous? 

The talk started and joong ki was as cool as always. But what yeo bin didn't understand is why oppa was turning towards her more. When they started there was enogh distance, now there is hardly any distance between them! Their arms are brushed against one another, is this man doing this kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter