HBF8

Hello,Bright Future!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So here,now let me help you change your clothes & we can go home."I smiled."c'mon,sit up."I helped him to do so.

"How? I can't walk,I can't even stand on my feet!"he sighed.

I started ing his shirt."Ah~you nag a lot! Your physiotherapy sessions will start next week...you can walk again,like past...don't worry about it & tada!"I showed him the wheelchair.

"What is it?"

I frowned."what is it? You don't know what is it? Ok,I'll explain,this is a wheelchair,a chair with wheels,used by peo_"

"I know what it is! I'm saying...why should you bring a wheelchair?"he said with trembling voice.

"Well,you don't expect me to give you piggyback ride this whole time you can't walk,do you?"I asked."so be a good boy & don't bother me,all right?"I helped him wear his pants.

"I won't sit on that."he said.

"Don't talk nonsense,what will happen if you sit on it,huh? Tell me,why you act like this? Don't be stubborn.now stand up...let me zip your pants."I got his waist to be a support."yes,that's it,now let me...it's finished."I took his hand leading him to the wheelchair.

"I said I won't sit on that!"

"Human is like this! Sickness is part of our lives! Stop this childish behavior now or I leave you here & go!"I was angry,extremely mad! He didn't listen to me & that bothered me.

"Ok..."he whispered,yes,Wifely power! I smiled while helping him to sit on the wheelchair & then I pushed it,going to the hallway.

"Hello,Dr.Kim!"a young nurse bowed.

"Be strong Dr.Kim!"a doctor waved.

Some interns & residents ran to us.
"Prof.Kim! Wish you get better!"
"Get better as fast as possible!"
"Yeah,we want to learn!"
"He's strong,he'll get well soon!"
"Yes,fighting professor!"
"Prof.Kim you're the best!"

Junmyeon nodded."thank you guys...I'll be ok in the shortest time so that I can teach you surgery skills.promise to practice until I come back."

they bowed."yes professor!"

"Fighting?"I asked,raising my fist.

"Fighting!"they said happily.

"Fighting..."Junmyeon whispered.

***

We were about to leave the house to go to physiotherapy clinic that we heard kids voice."appa,you'll be fine,I'm sure."Sehun told.

"Appa! Appa! Appa!"Chaeyoung ran to him."appa! I love you appa!"she started crying.oh God,cute..."appa~~~"

"Oh~don't cry my lovely daughter!"he caressed her hair."appa will be home s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter