HBF7

Hello,Bright Future!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered to the hospital,wow! Technology will develop more than expected! Yeah...but let's concentrate on our problem.I felt scared & worried,Kim Junmyeon had a car accident! How could this happen? I shouldn't let this happen,I noted in my mind.

"Jeongyeon!"I ran to her."how...how this happened & they didn't call me?"yeah,it was weird...they knew...I didn't!"talk Jeongyeon!"

"Let me explain,look Jisoo...Kim Namjoon is hyung's friend & also colleague.when they brought hyung to hospital,he wanted to inform you but he didn't have your number,so he called me...since well,I'm his nephew."Jimin told me everything.

"But,how this all happened?"I sat on a chair."I was talking with him,how how ca..."I started crying like a baby.

"Sh~unnie don't cry...everything will be all right...don't cry unnie."Jeongyeon hugged me,caressing my back.

"You don't understand! I can't stop crying...what will happen to my husband?"ok...it was overreacting,but nothing was under my control!

"Hmm~I'm not sure if I must say this or not..but police detectives said that it was a planned accident."Jimin added.

"What...does it mean,Jimin?"I asked,things were getting suspicious.

"It means...someone wanted to kill hyung,on purpose."on purpose?! Deliberately?! Why? I searched for reasons in my mind."has someone threatened hyung recently?"

I remembered! "Yeah,yeah! A patient's father...he called our house & told us we won't have a good life...something like this."I sobbed.

"You must tell this to detectives."he said."oh! Uncle!"Jimin walked to a doctor,so I stood up & followed him.

"Jimin,"he didn't seem very happy."Mrs.Kim."he bowed.he knows me? That doesn't matter Jisoo! I told myself.

"What has happened to him?"I asked.

"Well Mrs.Kim,surgeons are doing their best,as far as I know,his both feet are broken...this is what I'm aware of.but I guess,his nerves have hurt badly,I mean feet's nerves."

"I...I don't understand..."what do you mean nerves? Talk in a way I can come into grips with too!

"I mean...if this surgery won't go well,he won't be able to walk forever..."

"God forbid that..."Jeongyeon whispered.

I couldn't stand on my feet anymore...my knees were trembling,I wasn't able to talk...Kim Junmyeon won't be able to walk again?! It must not happen! Jisoo you're being ridiculous! You don't love him! I said that,but inner Jisoo said another thing.you hate him in your school time,now he is your husband,that means you love him,plus Jeongyeon said that you are like Romeo & Juliet.don't act like you don't care Jisoo! I fell on the ground."no...I can't...believe..."

"unnie,stand up."Jeongyeon leaned down to help me.

I wailed."What shall I do? What shall I do if that happens?"I was worried for him,just understood how important that annoying Kim Junmyeon was for me...

We were all waiting for the surgeons to come out,it was 1:30 A.M...my eyes were heavy,but I couldn't sleep...what are they doing? It was in my mind that surgeons stepped out,so I stood up."what? What happened?"I asked.

"Are you his wife?"I nodded.what kind of questions was that? "His condition...is good now,but the results about his feet...we can talk about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter