HBF10

Hello,Bright Future!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes,I expected to see Junmyeon beside me,but I was in a machine."unnie! Oh thanks God your back! I thought we've lost you forever!"Jeongyeon helped me sit up."I'm so sorry!"she hugged me."Jongdae oppa,she's here!"Jeongyeon went to Jongdae who was sleeping on a chair & shook his body.

"Who's? What?"he rubbed his eyes."noona? Noona!"he stood up & ran to me."I love you noona!"he hugged me tightly."I was so scared! I missed you! I missed you!"he started crying.

"I...I'm back?"I whispered."Jongdae-ya~"I hugged Jongdae back & started shedding tears.suddenly,I remembered Junmyeon & the project! "Jongdae?"

"Yes noona?"he wiped his eyes.

"How many days I wasn't here?"I asked.

"More than a month,I think?"he looked at Jeongyeon.

"Yes,yes...a month & half.sorry unnie,there was a little problem."

"A little? I almost saw everything!"

"Really? Did you see my life too?"Jeongyeon asked.

"Yes,but I won't say a thing...then you lose your excitement about life."I jumped down."I must see Junmyeon!"I ran out.

"Junmyeon? Noona you meant Kim Junmyeon?"he asked,though I didn't answer.

I ran all the way to school & as I entered,some students clapped & others screamed."welcome back from researching!"huh? What stupid things had Jongdae told them? I kept running.

"Guys where is Kim Junmyeon?"I asked one of them.

"He's in the laboratory...I assume."Yoona unnie said.

"Thanks."I ran to the laboratory & yes! He was there...looking at some papers."Junmyeon..."I whispered,though it was loud enough for him to hear,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter