HBF6

Hello,Bright Future!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered to our laboratory,though my mind was still busy.

"Hello Dr.Kim."a girl bowed happily.

"Hello."I took off my overcoat.

"Welcome Dr.Kim!"a boy bowed.

"Jisoo,you don't have to show how much fun you have had with your husband you know."a woman said while mentioning her collarbone,making me look at mine.

"Oh God!"I saw what she meant,so I fastened my upper buttons quickly.

"Ok,ok...no need to be sh_"

"Joohyun unnie!"who's she now?"Joohyun unnie,why did you left me there alone? With all those fformulas I'm a rookie,you must not leave me alone."she pouted.

"Ok...ok...let's go little Seulgi,huh?"she wrapped her arm around her waist & they went to do their job,leaving Me alone!

My phone rang."How's everything?"it was Jeongyeon.

"Oh..."I re acted quickly."fine...good."

"but when my best friend is not ok,I'll understand.don't hide yourself."oops! She's right,she's not only my best friend,but my only friend.

"Jeongyeon,"I called."as a married woman,can you give me some advice?"

"Yeah,what is it? Anything's wrong between you & oppa?"she asked.

"No,no...just,how you make your husband happy?"I didn't know the reason why I asked that,after I had come to 2039,I didn't know the reason of anything.

"I see...you two are like Romeo & Juliet,maybe? I became worried."she laughed.we? Romeo & Juliet? That much in love? How could my feelings change for him all of a sudden?!"I don't know why you ask this since you got married sooner than me,but what I do is to make Jimin's favorite meal,send kids to bed sooner,set a romantic table & we eat together & the following scenes are...you know that."

"No,I don't."I said with a serious tone.

"Are you kidding me?"she raised her voice.

"Oh..."I suddenly got what she meant."do you have children?"I asked a stupid question.

"Of course,how can you forget about Jungkook & Dahyun?"she was getting suspicious.Stop talking nonsense,I told myself.

"No! I'm just saying...they won't wake up?"

"No,just be a little quiet."she lowered her voice.

"Ok."I said quietly & we both giggled.for some minutes,I forgot about my miserable situation.actually,I wasn't that close with Jeongyeon...but it seemed that in our future we'll become so close!

***

"Hi,auntie..."Jihyo waved."how was today?"

I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter