HBF2

Hello,Bright Future!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling a little bit cold,I woke up & found myself in an unfamiliar room,lying on a queen-size bed.I took a look at my body,not removing the duvet.I was ! With some red marks on my body! Where am I? Who did this to me? I thought while looking around,the room was pretty big & cute,suitable for a married couple.my mind was busy that I remembered something,Jeongyeon's invention! I was my future version,36 year-old Jisoo.I couldn't believe her machine had worked! I was about to get out of the bed that I heard someone entering to the room,so I stayed in my spot.

"Oh,you awake babe?"my eyes widened,Kim Junmyeon?!

I covered my body with duvet."What have you done to me? Have you abused me? Have I been by you?!"I asked.As far as I knew him,he didn't seem like that type of boys to commit those crimes,but never judge a book by its cover!

He started laughing,why did he laugh? What was funny?"a husband never abuses his wife,it's better to say make love...the thing I did to you last night,as your husband."

"Husband?"I whispered.he? My husband? Seriously? What made me to become his wife? I was scared!

He sat on the bed & pinched my cheek."my lovely wife's so cute...like the first day that I saw you.now,get out of the bed & take a shower to fresh up."he started pulling the duvet,but I tightened my grab.it was so embarrassing to be like that in front of him.

"I...I'll do that,just go out."I said immediately & he pouted."I said go!"

"Ok,ok...I'll go to wake Sehun & Chaeng up."Sehun & Chaeng? Who are they? How can everything change in 20 years? Questions were getting more & more in my mind.

After he walked out,I jumped into bathroom."so,let's make some notes...Kim Junmyeon,the boy who I hated my whole school life,is my husband now...there are two unknown people in our house,Sehun...& Chaeng...even though I don't know them,I have a good feeling about them.ok,you can do this Jisoo,it's just a day,right? Yes,right!"I said,looking in the mirror.

I came out of the bathroom & searched for some clothes in the closet.I had to find something that could hide those hickeys.that stupid Junmyeon! How should I go out with these marks? Oh,do I have a job or not?"here!"I found something suitable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter