HBF3

Hello,Bright Future!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I searched in the desk drawer & yes! I found something: a marriage & two birth certificates."it's for our marriage...let me see...I came from 2019,& this is for 2028...it means I'll get married after nine years?!"

I took a look at other ones."this is for Sehun,2029,so he's 10 years old.& this is for...Kim Chaeyoung,2034.oh...I've guessed right about her..."

Suddenly a card fell down & I leaned to take it."Chemist Kim Jisoo?!"I read.oh God! I'll be a chemist!

I remembered Jeongyeon,so I put them in their place & stood up,looking for my phone."where is it?"I searched high & low."it must be somewhere here..."I saw it suddenly."yes!"I took the phone,but hell! It had a password."ok,I just need to think like myself...in this condition,what would I choose for my password?"I thought deeply."oh! My birthday! 0301."I typed but it was wrong."let's see...Kim Junmyeon's birthday?"I walked back to the room & took out the marriage certificate."2206."no! False! 

Just one chance! I just had one chance!"what else,what else..."my eyes caught a photo on the wall,which was four of us."so,it's not 4 numbers,it's more...29 2028 34.yes!"it was right,yeah..."I think future me is in love with her family."I whispered.

"Let's see,Jeongyeon...here,now,I must call her...Hello Jeongyeonnie! Busy today?"

"Hi unnie,no not actually,why?"

"Just come here,let's have a tea & talk.I'm off today & I'm bored."I sighed.

"Ok then,see you!"

***

"WOW,I'm so excited to see how future Jeongyeon looks like."I whispered before the bell rang.knowing who she was,I ran to the door."hello Jeong...yeon..."it was impossible! She looked like a lady! No short clothes,no short hair.

"Hi,unnie!"she waved,with her left hand.

wait a minute! She had a ring in her finger!"are you married?!"I whispered.

"Huh?"

"Nothing,nothing come in."I stood aside so she could walk in.

"Let me help you Dahyun,"she knelt down & oh my god! How didn't I see that little girl with her? She's so cute...Jeongyeon helped her to take off her shoes & then,they came in.

***

"So,how's your family?"I asked while bringing tea.

"Everything's fine,Jimin's busy with his classes."

"Jimin?!"

"Yeah,my husband.you shocked?"I shook my head,relaxed."& you know...being a lecturer is not that easy...I'm also working on my new invention."c'mon! She'll get married to Park Jimin?! & he will be a lecturer? This future is just being ridiculous!"how are Sehun & Chaeyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter