Deck of Clovers

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'll jump straight to the act starting from the first chapter. 

WARNING: Contains vulgar words~ 

 

DECK OF CLOVERS

(Clovers: signifies the phase of “youth” where one emphasizes on education, irresponsibility etc.The clover represents the season of summer.)

 

 

 

Hii parked her car and went inside the university. There was a sudden ruckus buzzing around the campus. Not fond of gossip and rumors, she just continued and went away to her destination. While she was walking through the hallway to go to her locker, a group of girls near her were talking. They were loud and so she could hear them. 

 

"Hey! Did I hear that right?" 

"Whoah! if its real, I don't know what to say."

"For real? That music major upperclassmen got pregnant? I mean isn't she a graduating student?"

"Yeah, heard that right. I never expect it too!

"Do you know who knocked her?"

"Nah, they say they were drunk and did a one night stand."

"Heol! Daebak, wait! Isn't she a Japanese?" 

 

Upon hearing the word 'Japanese' Hii started to sweat a lot and she suddenly froze to her position but her ears were still listening to the gossiping girls.

 

"Yeah! She is, I think her name is Yako? Nabuki? Urgh! Something like that!" 

"Oooow right! That cute petite girl that you want to put in your pocket?"

"Yup! That's her."

"Woah, the one who got her impregnated must be really so good for knocking her out in one go." 

 

The gossip girls then laughed their out then walked away inside the classrooms. Hii just stood there frozen, she was processing the information she heard. Although it has nothing to with her but her body, mind and heart seems to be telling something.

 

The reason why she's acting strange lately it's because there is this girl she's been looking for almost a month already. She wanted to search for the girl and apologize for something she shouldn't have done and her conscience is killing her. But luck isn't on her side since she really doesn't know the girl's name and can only remember that she spoke in Japanese giving Hii the idea that she must be an exchange student, she had also known her by face only. She is also quite sure that the girl is from her university since most of the people she saw that night were from her university. But there are lots of foreign and exchange students at their university so she wasn't able to find the girl she's been looking for. 

 

It made her restless to the point she couldn’t sleep properly. She keeps on thinking of the girl or where on earth she could find her. She thinks the only way she could be at ease again is to apologize to the girl. Her parents taught her how to correct mistakes and be responsible. It is also part of her training to become a wholesome person. 

 

However from the information she just heard it seems her body reacted and she got tense, her heart was beating erratically like it would pop out. She crossed her fingers and hopes that the girl she's been looking for isn't the girl the gossip girls are talking about. Hii headed to her class to submit her paper works. The talk she heard earlier really bothered her and something is telling her to check things out and so her feet lead her to where she might see the said girl that has been the talk of the whole university. 

 

She is now standing in front of the Music department building, she actually doesn't know where to go nor she has been there. She had been at the Business department building all her university life. Lots of students would casually glance at her since somehow her purple hair and black leather jacket with black pants and boots is quite attractive. 

 

Hii belongs to the popular students known at the whole university being the next owner of a corporate company whom Irene is currently managing. However Hii chose to lie low and doesn't boast her wealth nor herself resulting in some students don't really know about her. As she doesn't like being the center of attraction and unwanted attention. 

 

She just continued to walk to wherever the pathway leading her, neglecting the eyes watching until a girl suddenly appeared walking fast ahead of her. She just shrugged thinking she'll just overtake the girl and continue walking. All of a sudden someone from behind called the girl in front of her while panting. The said girl turned her head to the direction of the caller and . . . …..


 

Both eyes met. Shocked. Bewildered. Frozen. Dazed and Confused. It seems that time stopped ticking. Two different worlds suddenly collided, swirling emotions wrapped the two strangers who were currently processing the moment that only two of them could embrace. 


 

They just stared at each other for quite a long time. Throats suddenly dried up and no words can be uttered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter