Deck of Spades II

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the last update for today ^^

 

DECK OF SPADES pt. II


 

Tomorrow comes and it's the day Hii is scheduled to visit Nako's parents. A formal meeting this time so she prepared lots of gifts to which Chaewon and Sakura helped her on what to do. 

 

Dressed up presentably with her black leather jacket, black cap, tattered jeans and boots. Rode her black Jeep Wrangler and went to pick up Nako first at their university since the latter mentioned of submitting her score sheets that she was not able to pass the other day. 


 

"Heya~ I'm on my way." 

 

"Oh, okay, I'll be waiting by the entrance gate." 

 

"Got it, be there in 10. Keep safe~" 


 

Hii spotted Nako patiently waiting near the entrance gate. She noticed there are lots of boxes beside her so she carefully find a good place to park her car. 

 

Nako didn't actually know Hii had a car. She thought she's using public transportation going to the university. She was carrying a few boxes with her, those were some of her old things from the locker that had to be put away already. She couldn't just throw it away so she asked some of her friends to carry it for her and would just ask Hii to help her load it inside the cab. But to her surprise a black jeep stopped in front of her, it was her first time seeing such a luxurious car so she didn't mind it but got a little irritated thinking the car was blocking her view and Hii might not see her. 

 

Shortly, the car window got lowered down and Hii popped up at the window. 

 

"Nako-yah! are all those yours?" Hii asked, referring to the boxes beside Nako. Nako who was still surprised flinched but answered 

 

"Oh, Y-yes, I have to bring it at my apartment." 

 

"Don't move, I'll park the car properly first."

 

Then Hii parked the car a little bit further from where Nako is waiting since she doesn't want to block the driveway. 

 

Hii got down from the car and ran towards Nako. 

 

"Did you carry these alone?" Hii worriedly asked. 

 

"No, I asked my friends for help." 

 

"That's a relief. I'm carrying these inside the car trunk then." 

 

Hii then lifted the boxes and put it inside her car trunk. 

 

"Thank you and I'm so sorry." 

 

"Oh, it's fine I just don't want you carrying heavy things from now on." Hii said while Nako blushed. 

 

It's honestly her first time feeling so many butterflies with every word Hii would say. Her caring side brings so much effect to her. She doesn't know what's that kind of feeling or maybe just because she's pregnant so she's feeling things so sensitively.

 

All of the boxes are now placed inside the car trunk. Hii helped Nako this time to get inside the passenger's seat. Guiding her carefully, she placed her right hand at Nako's head so Nako wouldn't bump her head and held Nako's hand to assist her, then closed the door for her before entering the driver's seat. 

 

Since she's new inside the car she was struggling to look for the seatbelt so Hii helped her, Hii went closer to her to grab the seatbelt, too close that Nako's heartbeat is about to burst. Hii noticed her blushing and made eye contact with her and both of them blushed like so flushed. Hii then snapped the seatbelt to its lock and fastened her own seatbelt then she cleared . 

 

"Let's go?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter