Deck of Spades I

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And here is another update nyehehehe I wanna finish this ASAP 

 

DECK OF SPADES pt. I

(Spades: considered as an epitome of “old age” when people learn wisdom, acceptance, transformation etc.)

 

Hii and Nako arrived at Nako's apartment, Nako didn't let Hii step out of the cab as she can already manage to go inside her apartment. She wants Hii to go home as well and Hii didn't argue anymore 

 

"Alright then, I'll just call you." 

"You can do that. I'll see you again."

"Yes, please take care and whatever happens, please I'm a call away." 

 

Hii gave the brightest smile to Nako and Nako gave the sweetest smile also then the cab went off. 

 

They bid goodbyes for now but again who knows what tomorrow brings?

 

 


Their door opened suddenly, all eyes on the person who is about to enter.

Chaewon saw Hii first. 

 

"Hii!" 

 

Hearing that, the old couple ran off to where the said person is. Hii went inside with disheveled hair, droopy eyes and wound patches on her face.

 

Minju saw her and she knew what to do next so she shoved the little kids out of sight so they wouldn't see and bombard Hii for the meantime. 

 

"Okay kids, who wants some snacks?"

"Me! Me! Me!" 

 

Then Minju left with the kids to go to the kitchen, carrying baby Wonyoungie with her and dragging her feisty pouty daughter. While Yujin and Yuri waddled their way there. 

 

"Oh my dear! What happened to you?" 

 

Wendy cupped Hii's face, she is so worried and her heart is in pain seeing the look of her youngest daughter.


"Who did this to you?!"

 

Irene said with a stern and slight angry voice. Eunbi, Sakura and Chaewon flinched upon hearing Irene's intimidating voice and look. It has been awhile since they saw and heard her like that. 

 

Hii has no energy yet to explain, she badly wants to shower and sleep first. 

 

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to go home last night, like I said I was fixing something. I still don't have the energy to explain so if you could let me rest first I'll explain over dinner. Also don't worry about my wounds, I got it treated already, I'm fine." 

 

After saying that, she went upstairs hastily so she could give herself a nice bath, sleep in bed and eat after waking up. 

 

The adults just let her. They don't want to pressure Hii and they know Hii will tell them. 

 

After taking a shower, Hii called her mom to treat her wounds again since she removed the plasters and had to be replaced with a new one. Wendy tended her daughter right away with Irene following. Wendy was quietly cleaning her wounds when Irene said 

 

"I don't even lay a finger when I discipline all of you. Who dares do this to my precious one?" 

 

Raising her brow and kind of annoyed, Irene questions her daughter again. Hii gulped and got nervous. Who knows what her mother can do when she would know who did this to her.


"It's my fault too Ma, I kinda deserve this." 


"No! Even if it is your fault, they should not hurt you!" 


Irene said and before she continued, Wendy finished tending Hii's wound and calmed down her wife. She shooe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter