All Hands on Deck

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 48 years I'm back again T.T

 

ALL HANDS ON DECK

-fin-

 

Everyone has been waiting anxiously while all hands on deck at the waiting area. Hii went inside the delivery room to be with Nako. 

 

"Nako-yah, please hold on!!” Hii quietly sobs while caressing Nako’s hands. She’s silently praying as well that Nako and their baby will be okay. 

 

Nako is currently laid in bed with wires attached to her body and a breathing apparatus to stabilize her condition. She’s having a hard time breathing at the moment and is so weak and vulnerable. The Doctor explained she’s having gestational hypertension which is common to women who are pregnant. However, in Nako’s case, since she has a small frame and baby Taega is kinda big resulting in few complications. But the Doctor assured Hii that this case is common and that they can handle it and that there is no need to worry. 

 

Although the Doctors already assured Hii, she can’t help but worry about the mother and daughter since this is their first time. She was so anxious but kept a strong facade so that whenever Nako would wake up from time to time Nako wouldn’t feel the anxiousness Hii has. 

 

After the long hours of stabilizing her condition, Nako is now ready to give birth. Hii asked the Doctor’s if she could stay inside the operating room to which she was given the permission. 

 

Almost 9 hours passed and a baby crying was soon heard. Nako successfully delivered baby Taega naturally. C-section was advised but Nako was able to stabilize her condition on time so that she can give birth naturally. As soon as the baby was out, Nako passed out due to exhaustion.

 

“Nako-yah! You did well bub! Thank You and I Love You!” Hii muttered to Nako’s ears and kissed her forehead she then proceeded to wipe Nako’s sweat. 

 

The mother is now fine but unfortunately the couple weren’t able to hold baby Taega since she has to be incubated needing extra support and the best possible environment and continual monitoring. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter