Deck of Hearts III

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I'm back ^^ sorry for the wait...Thank you also for the encouragements! 

DECK OF HEARTS pt. III

 

After the talk the family had the other week, everything was cleared and settled. Chaewon started working at their company with her mother’s guidance. Irene delighted that Chaewon took the position wholeheartedly this time and she was relieved that Hii will finally be out of her misery. 

 

The mother admits she wasn't able to notice Hii being pressured and felt sorry that her youngest daughter felt obligated on taking her position. She really thought Hii wants the position but now since her daughters were able to talk and opened up to them, she's glad everything got resolved. 

 

On the other hand, Chaewon talked about taking over her family's company with her wife, Minju after her encounter with the young couple and after discussing it with her parents. Actually, Minju knew a long time ago but just waited for Chaewon to make her move. Somehow she knows that one of the reasons why Chaewon ‘ran away’ from her obligation is because of her. 

 

Chaewon thinks her time with Minju will get lessened since the work might really take her time. She was madly in love with Minju that time that she wanted to be with her all the time, resulting also for baby Yena to unexpectedly come into their lives. 

 

Minju knew about Chaewon wanting to take the position but because of the unexpected gift (baby pouty ducky) Chaewon held back and concentrated on taking care of them and Minju’s small business instead. But now since the pouty kiddo is a bit bigger Minju thinks it's time for Chaewon not to hold back anymore. 

 

The couple talked about holding on to each other more and being each other's support as she believes Chaewon will do a good job and can see that she really has that passion on leading their company. Chaewon, now sure and passionate from her wife’s warm support, is now eager to lead the company, not forgetting to assure her younger sister that she can now do what she really wants.

 

Hii now relieved talked about her decisions to her parents as well. She decided to take a break and unwind. Find herself and of course concentrate on taking care of Nako who is a few months away from labor. Her parents gladly agreed and let Hii do what she wants, especially taking care of Nako and baby Taega soon is her main priority.

 

--------------

 

The Miyawaki family decided to stay in Korea for good since Sakura got to work in Seoul. Now they are a frequent visitor to the old couple's manor. 

 

One morning, Chaewon dropped Minju to work earlier and dropped her pouty ducky to her parents house since it's much nearer to her now work place. Yuri also was dropped by her mother Chaeyeon and asked the old couple to babysit her for the meantime much to the old couples delight. It seems babysitting is now their new found hobby. Of course, the pup and the baby bunny are with them. 

 

Hii and Nako just got back from their shopping. The couple went out to buy baby clothes and other baby stuff to which they enjoyed doing together so much. They even bought a couple tees for the both of them. 

 

“What about this? Isn’t it cute?”

“It is, let’s buy that one too.”

“Are you tired already? Let’s take a rest first before we go to the next shop.”

 

Then the young couple paid for the items and went to a nearby ice cream shop since Nako requested for a mint choco ice cream. 

 

“It seems Tae-chan is getting bigger already inside my stomach, she’s starting to be heavy.” Nako said while eating her ice cream.

“Really?” Hii then caressed Nako’s stomach and cooed

“Taega-ya! How are you there honey?” She then felt the baby kicked

 

The couple looked into each other’s eyes and smiled widely

 

“Ow! She seemed to be responding to you now.” 

“Finally recognizing your baba’s voice now huh little bub?” 

 

They shared a hearty laugh and cuddled together, they were both happy and excited. They know there will still be hardships along the way but as long as they hold onto each other then everything will be fine. 

 

Hii guided Nako inside her car, carefully p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter