Special Chapter

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL HANDS ON DECK

~Special~

 

Nako is waiting in their kitchen all hands on deck. She already tucked Taega hours ago. It is already past midnight and Hii is nowhere yet. Nako tried calling her but the latter did not answer. She was so worried and feeling anxious. This has been going on since that woman showed up. 

 

Nako pursed her lips thinking of negative things but her heart says to trust her wife. However she still can’t brush the idea off. What if Hii won’t come back for them anymore? What if she leaves them? What if she doesn’t love Nako and Taega anymore? What if…. She was starting to ponder lots of ‘What ifs’ well who wouldn’t? When the love of your life is currently spending her time with her ex-girlfriend.

 

Miu came back and made an appearance to Hii just when things were going happily for their little family. Hii assured her that Miu and her are just going to talk things out. But Nako wasn’t expecting that the ‘talk’ would take them this long. It’s starting to worry her since Hii has been out of their house too often. 

 

A short while Nako can hear their gate open, a sign that Hii is home. She immediately stood up and went to the door to welcome her lover. As soon as Nako opened the door she was surprised as she was greeted with a hot kiss from Hii. Hii expressed to Nako how she missed Nako so much. Nako albeit shocked responded to the kiss as she miss Hii’s kisses also. 

 

“What took you so long?” Nako asked when she pulled away from the kiss.

 

Hii did not answer yet, instead she cupped Nako’s cheeks and looked at her intently. She rested her forehead on Nako and closed her eyes. Nako just enjoyed the affection but her heart can’t help feeling nervous. 

 

“I’m sorry.” Hii then kissed Nako again and pulled her on the couch.

 

Nako started to get much more nervous, she felt sad and confused. Why is Hii apologizing? Nako gulped but gathered her thoughts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter