Prologue

ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴄᴋ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So erm...here we go! 

PROLOGUE 

ALL HANDS ON DECK

(Yes, you've read it right xD This story was inspired from IZ*ONE Honda Hitomi's One The Story ~ All Hands on Deck unit performance)

 

 

Irene and her wife Wendy are preparing a grand feast. They are going to welcome the homecoming of their daughters' families. It has been awhile since they were all gathered together ever since Eunbi, their eldest and Chaewon, the second born moved out from their parents house and built their own families. They are more excited as they are also going to meet their granddaughters whom they haven't met yet since Eunbi migrated with her wife, Sakura, to Japan, while Chaewon decided to settle in Minju's hometown. Their youngest daughter Dahee (A/N : Da Hee/Hitomi/Hii) is the only one staying at her parents house since she is still studying at the university. 

 

"Baba, are we there yet?" Yujin keeps on asking her parents as the little pup is excited to meet her grangrans. Sakura just chuckled at her first born while baby Wonnie is sleeping peacefully in her arms. "Almost there pup, you can sleep for now, Mommy and Baba will wake you up once we landed." Sakura answered the excited pup then kissed Yujin's forehead. Soon Eunbi arrived from the lavatory and picked up baby Wonnie from Sakura. The baby continued to snuggle to her Mom's embrace inhaling the most comforting scent before going back to IZ*LAND. They are now on the plane going back to South Korea as per request from her mothers who badly want to see their grandchildrens. 

 

"Hii?? Honey, they are almost here. You should go pick them up now." Wendy knocked at her youngest daughter's room. Hii has to pick up Eunbi's family at the airport while Chaewon's family is on the way also. "Coming Mom!" Hii replied. She then grabbed her car keys and went out to drive going to the airport.

 

Soon after arriving at the airport waiting for her older sister, the plane the older rode landed. Hii then tried to look for her sister's family from the sea of people going out of the departure area. "Unnie! Here!" Hii then waved her hand relentlessly just to get noticed by her older sister. "Hun? Isn't that Hii?" Sakura pointed at the mid-length purple haired girl who was waving at them. Eunbi then smiled and immediately made a little run with Yujin in her hands to her younger sister. They had their mini reunion and Hii is very glad to meet her cute nieces. It's also her first time meeting them as they only communicate through facetime. Yujin cuddled with Hii as Hii also embraced the mischievous kid whom she thinks resembles a very cute puppy. Since baby Wonnie is still asleep at her mother’s arms, she just patted the little baby's head. Hii then placed all their luggages inside her car trunk while the couple tucked their babies inside the car.

 

On the way home, Sakura kept on talking with Hii since it has really been awhile since they saw and talked to each other. Eunbi just listened and would occasionally join the conversation while caressing her babies who got exhausted from their long trip. However, it didn't take long for Eunbi to notice her little sisters changed demeanor. Albeit not seeing her after their wedding and them migrating to Japan, she still knows her little sister so well. Eunbi noticed Hii's dark circles beneath her eyes, she honestly got shocked too that her sister would choose to color her hair with purple and she noticed that somehow she emits a gloomy aura. Eunbi chose to shrug it off thinking her little sister must be having a hard time at the university since somehow this is the time when university students would get crazy because of deadlines and such. She knows as she's been there and done that. 

 

Eventually all of them got home safely and the grandparents were way more delighted seeing their granddaughters and pampered them with all the hugs and kisses they missed giving. Soon after Chaewon's family arrived. "Eommaaaaaa! We are here! Yeeeeeeeeeth!" A cute pouty kid who looks like a cute duckling jumped excitedly at her car seat. Screaming her lungs out as she knows they arrived already at her grangrans house. "Yena-yah, keep it down honey. Are you that excited to meet your grangrans?" Minju softly cooed to her daughter while the kid just pouted. Chaewon was just smiling while parking the car, it has really been long since her whole family gathered and she couldn't wait to bond again with everyone. 

 

The family gathering went very well, they also invited their cousin who happens to live nearby. Hyewon and her wife Chaeyeon with their daughter Yuri, joined the reunion. Little Yena and little Yujin immediately clicked with each other, playing together loudly much to the adults' chagrin as they thought these two might be a handful when the time comes. While shy Yuri is still adjusting with her new play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter