Twitter - Hibernation

Black_Lily's Library

Inspired by SJ House Party house ver. mv (the pajamas one)

 

 

 

"It's snowing."

 

Yesung looked out of their dorm window to the city outside blanketed by the white snow. To his right, his boyfriend was sitting on the couch backrest dressing fully prepared for the cold. Apart from his pajamas, the Super Junior's maknae also wore an inner shirt, thick scarf, and wool sweater, unlike him who only wore pajamas. Kyuhyun grumbled as he tugged the sweater tighter around himself.

 

"Urgh, I hate snow. Luckily, I don't have any schedule today or else I'd have become a human ice cream by now."

"You really are a drama queen, Kyu."

 

Yesung laughed when his boyfriend glared at him for calling him a drama queen.

 

"Hyung, I'm not a drama queen! It's called being smart and prepared. Most importantly, I should be the one exaggerating here with how little you wear! Just pajamas, really? You could catch a cold!"

"That's because I don't need other layers~"

"What? You're underestimating the win— HYUNG!!"

 

Kyuhyun's heart almost stopped beating for a second when the older man suddenly tackled him. Luckily, he maneuvered them just in time for them to fall on the soft couch instead of the hard floor. He glared at his boyfriend lying on top of him who had the nerve to smile and tilt his head adorably (obviously, he couldn't keep it up because his wife was too cute and he was a whipped husband). Kyuhyun sighed and tightened his arms around the slim waist.

 

"You need to be more careful, hyung. What if I fell down and broke my neck? You wouldn't want to become a widow at such an old age, right?"

"Who is old?" Yesung hissed at his cheeky boyfriend.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at the older man who puffed his cheeks and looked away with a pout. He kept kissing his beloved hyung's temple and patted the soft red hair until a beautiful smile returned to the older man's lips.

 

"You're a brat but I really love you. Consider yourself lucky, Kyu."

"I know, I know," Kyuhyun chuckled again and pecked the pouting rosy lips, "anyway, why did you suddenly tackle me again?"

"Well, you were complaining that I dress too little for the winter, right?"

"Yes."

"And I told you that I don't need other layers, right?"

"Yes."

"That's the reason," Yesung beamed and snuggled closer into the maknae's warm chest, "I don't need anything because I already have you to warm me up, Kyu."

 

It took Super Junior's maknae almost five minutes to comprehend what his lover just said. But when his brain finally caught up, a pale pink tinge immediately painted his cheeks and his heart loudly threatened to slam out of his chest. Too cute! His wife is just too cute! Illegally cute! Kyuhyun hugged the older man tightly while nuzzling against the crook of his pale neck.

 

"Yesung hyung… that's not fair! Do you want to murder your husband with cuteness overload!!?"

"Kkk, you're being a drama queen aga— achoo!"

 

Kyuhyun gently pushed the older man back to look at his face. Yesung smiled sheepishly at his boyfriend while rubbing the tip of his nose. His frail shoulder shook slightly from the coldness. Alerted, Kyuhyun quickly took off his sweater and draped in on the shaking shoulder. He also loosened his scarf and tied the other end of the knitted fabric around the older man's neck.

 

"I told you! You're underestimating the coldest winter of Seoul!"

"I think so… Sigh, turn out my "Hot Man" boyfriend isn't as hot as he often advertises himself."

"Hyung… you… really…"

 

Conflicted between laughing or shaking his head at the lame joke, Kyuhyun resorted to kissing the chatty mouth instead. Since both of them were too tired after working almost all night yesterday, the couple was careful not to deepen the kiss too long or else it might lead to a y time that would no doubt exhaust them. Breaking the kiss, Kyuhyun caressed the slightly chilly chubby cheeks while checking on his boyfriend.

 

"Feeling better?"

"Uh-huh~ It's not cold anymore."

"But your feet are freezing even though you wear socks!"

"Well, it can't be helped, right? Your sweater and scarf can't cover my feet."

 

Kyuhyun looked around and cheered in his heart when he saw a single blanket lying not far away from his reach. He thanked Eunhyuk hyung for not putting it back in its place and picked it up. He spread the blanket on them, making sure that it properly covered their feet, and hugged his boyfriend tighter.

 

"Better?"

 

Kyuhyun inquired as he tucked a strand of red hair behind the older man's ear and kissed his forehead.

 

"Hn, you're the best, Kyu."

 

Yesung replied almost drowsily after he found the perfect angle on the maknae's shoulder to rest his head on. Kyuhyun chuckled at the adorable sight but soon yawned afterward. His beloved hyung in his arms and the warmth they shared started to lure him to a peaceful slumber.

 

"Let's do nothing and stay like this all day…"

 

Yesung suggested with his eyes closed. His small hand found the younger man's larger one under the blanket and clasped them together. Kyuhyun nodded quietly and gently patted the red head with his free hand before closing his eyes too.

 

"Great idea. Let's hibernate like that song of yours."

 

Yesung giggled and squeezed the larger hand he was holding to tell the maknae that he appreciated the mention of his song. Kyuhyun quietly chuckled as he let his free hand slide down to the small of his boyfriend's back.

 

"Good night, Yesung hyung."

"G'night… Kkru…"

 

With that said, both men fell asleep peacefully in no time. Outside of the large window, white snow was slowly falling and froze the city with its icy grasp, yet it did nothing to the couple sleeping on the couch; for the love they shared was warmer than any blankets and protected them from even the coldest and harshest weather.