GC? - Undercover

Black_Lily's Library

After going through a grueling work of a police officer for four years straight without any time for himself, Officer Kim Jongwoon finally got permission to go on a long vacation. He went to Jeju bursting with the hope of getting laid. He had been working hard for the citizens for so long so he deserved something (or someone) good for himself, right?


 

Problem was, he at flirting.


 

Not to sound cocky but, he was damn good-looking and irresistible, that much was a fact. With this handsome face, it was easy to approach women and no one ever shooed him away. However, the true challenge lay in the conversation after that. After working as a police officer for years (in a homicide department, no less), he had somehow lost his ability to chat normally while burrowing his nose deep in reports about murder cases and corpses. To say that his attempt to flirt was bad was still an understatement. It was downright a disaster.

.
.

.

"You have such beautiful flowing hair. It kinda reminds me of that time I investigated a case of a drowning woman's corpse found in a river. Her raven hair spread over the river surface like a fan."

 

She gave him a disgusted look before walking away.

.

.
"Your hands are smooth and soft. Do continue to take great care of it. Trust me, you wouldn't want to see it all burning-red and wrinkled from a chemical burn, like that time I was called to help a poor woman whose face got splashed by Sulphuric acid."

 

She almost splashed her drink at him but was stopped by her friends. They quickly left him without even glancing back.

.

.

.

.

"It's not my fault that I can only think of those cases!"

 

Jongwoon moped around by himself at a wooden counter. His attempts to get laid all failed miserably. No woman wanted to talk to him after he accidentally blurted out a graphic detail of his homicide cases. Now he understood why his senior officers all got married to people in the same line of work. It was easier to find insiders rather than try to make outsiders accept you. He sighed. Maybe he should try his luck with the new officer who will move to his station soon? Who knows, the said new officer could be a cute girl!


 

"Excuse me handsome, is this seat occupied?"

"H-Huh? Oh, no it's not! Feel free to…"


 

Jongwoon's jaw dropped to the floor. Sliding on a stool beside him was a gorgeous woman in a flaming-red long dress falling to her ankles. The dress was cut open at the sides, revealing her long leg to the world as she crossed it over the other one. She raised her pale and smooth hand to tuck stray strands of platinum-blonde silky hair behind her ear, letting the rest flow to her midriff. Her rich eyelashes fluttered charmingly as she told her order to a bartender. Her red plump lips formed a beautiful smile that made his heart do acrobatics in his chest. This is it. This is the woman of his dream! Hurry up, say something smart to impress her, Kim Jongwoon!


 

"Excuse me, my lady, your gorgeous dress reminds me of that domestic violence case where a husband murdered his wife. Her blood painted her white dress into a deep-red color very much like yours!"


 

Simply lovely. Where is the nearest trash bin again? He needed to dump his stupid in there asap. Jongwoon groaned in embarrassment and hid his face in his palms. He didn't need a mirror to know that his face was definitely burning bright red right now.

 

"Not to be impolite to the deceased but, I bet I wear this dress better than her, right?"

 

Hearing a charming velvety voice made him look up hesitantly. Only his eyes were revealed while he still used his hands to cover his face. He tilted his head to the side and spoke up quietly.

 

"Don't you think that I'm weird?"

"I do, but I like weird people. They're cute."

 

The gorgeous lady smiled warmly at him, causing blood to rush to his chubby cheeks. He brought his hands down from his face only to fidget them on his lap nervously. His face and his ears felt hot. How hard was he blushing right now and why did he blush again? He wasn't cool at all! He thought to himself as he bit his lips to stop himself from doing an old habit of pouting when he got annoyed.

 

"Handsome," Jongwoon jumped in his seat when he felt a warm hand resting on his cheek, "what are you worrying your pretty head about? A frown doesn't suit your cute face."

 

He shut his eyes tight and thinned his lips while that warm hand gently caressed his cheek. His heart stopped beating for a second when he felt a thumb dragging from his cheek to his lips, meekly at the feathery touch that brushed against his sensitive lips.

 

"You're really cute."

 

He was about to protest that he wasn't cute but handsome, but couldn't do so because of a pair of soft lips that descended on his own. He sat frozen in his seat as he let the stranger woman guide their kiss. Well, not because he wasn't manly or what, but you should leave stuff like this to a pro, right? And judging from the way she cradled his neck and caressed his cheek while nibbling his bottom lip, this woman is definitely a pro kisser. He accidentally dug his nails in his palms resting stiffly on his lap when the lady snuck a tongue in and deepened the kiss, rubbing and teasing his tongue until his legs turned to jelly. God, he was so embarrassed of his pathetic self but hell yeah he finally got laid!

 

"Mine or yours?" The blonde lady whispered after breaking the kiss.

"W-What?" He answered stupidly, still in a daze from the amazing heated kiss.

"I said," she smirked, "my room or your room?"

 

Oh. She asked if he wanted to go to her room or his but why? They hadn't had any drinks yet, right? Or did she mean that they should continue getting to know each other in their rooms? A Room is good. It has this huge comfy bed and large bathtub and balcony with a beautiful sea view and spacious sofa and large mounted TV and cool home theater set. They could snuggle on the sofa and watch movies together all night!

 

"Do you like crime-fiction movies? Or do you prefer a light-hearted one like a rom-com?"

"What?" The blonde stared at him in puzzlement.

"Didn't you ask me whose room to go so we can watch movies together?"

 

The lady stared at him in great disbelief as if he just sprouted a second head. Then, she laughed merrily for a very long while that it made him feel anxious.

 

"Did I say something weird again…?"

"Oh no, I was merely caught off guard by your unexpected question." The lady replied while brushing off laughing tears, "while I don't mind that cute idea, love, I was asking where do you want us to have fun... with our bodies."

 

Oh. So that's why she asked whose room they should go to, not because they would watch movies together, but to find a place to settle down for . Wonderful. How many times is he going to embarrass himself tonight? He thought to himself while chewing his bottom lip anxiously. How could this lovely lady want to spend a night with him now that he just showed his stupidity to her?

 

"Seriously, cutie pie, if you don't choose soon then I'm going to push you against this counter and you right here and right now. You're so cute that my patience is running thin."

 

Oh. She said she wanted to him so she didn't mind his weird side! But why did she say that she wanted to  him? Shouldn't it suppose to be the other way around? But hey! Who cared if it meant that he finally got laid! That's right. He just got laid and this gorgeous lady was waiting for his answer so they got to have  so he finally got laid so… Oh crap! Pulled yourself together and showed her your confident and manly side Kim Jongwoon!

 

"L-Let's go to my roo— Ouch!"

 

He accidentally bit his tongue like an idiot while trying to answer. He shut his eyes closed from pain and covered his mouth in his hands. He could feel tears prickling at the corner of his eyes. His cheeks heated up when he heard the lady laughing her head off at his silly action. Was it possible for a person to combust from embarrassment? He felt like he was going to find the answer soon.

 

"Oh my god! Aren't you the sweetest cute little thing?" The lady said in mirth and pulled him into her embrace. Patting his hair fondly, she hummed and spoke up softly by his ear, "you're so naive and innocent that it makes me feel guilty because I'm going to ruin it soon. Don't worry though, I promise I'll properly treasure you and take full responsibility afterward, hon."

 

He could only nod meekly on her (surprisingly-wide) shoulder. At the same time, he kept comforting himself inwardly that while he definitely looked pathetic, at least he finally got laid now.

 

***********************************************************

 

The bold lady wasted no time slamming him against a door and kissing him. Her tall frame pressed closely on his thin one, leaving no room between them. He groaned during the kiss and she immediately seized the chance to shove her tongue in. While their tongues were tangling messily, the lady began to rub her thigh against his. He moaned helplessly at the touch and the hard object that poked at his thigh…


 

Wait a second. A hard object…?


 

He forcibly pushed the lady away at once. Then, he slid his hand under the cut-open side of the dress and felt his hand up that firm thigh, causing its owner to moan in satisfaction. Moving further up, his hand made contact with something hard, long, considerably big, and mushroom-like shaped head. This, this thing felt like something he also had between his thighs— a .

 

"You ing bastard!" He roared, "you're a man!"

"Oh, the truth came out sooner than I expected. I thought you'll find out once you're squirming beneath me in the bed as I slam my deep inside you." 

 

The (fake) lady smirked evilly at him. Her voice, no, his voice was no longer lukewarm-honey but sharp and poisonous. He wanted to bite his tongue or throw himself out of the window. The first person in his life who gladly agreed to get laid with him turned out to be a ing man like him!

 

" this ! I'm leaving!"

 

He spat venomous words at the man in drag and turned around to leave. However, his hand barely touched the door handle when the other man slammed his hands on the door, preventing him from leaving. Then, the damn liar had the nerve to hug him dearly as if he meant the world to him.

 

"Let me go you creep! I can sue you for ual harassment you know!?"

"Give me a chance."

"What ing chance!? You should be grateful that I hadn't punched you to death yet!"

"Give me a chance to please you," the man whispered and kissed his nape, causing him to unintentionally moan, "if, at any point, if you feel uncomfortable then you're free to leave. I promise I won't force myself on you but, please, don't turn me down before you really get to know me."

 

Jongwoon's resolve immediately melted down and he hated it. Why was he such a softie? Just because this freak is a great kisser and it feels so right being in his arms so he's going to give himself to a man? Excuse me, he isn't that desperate!

 

"I'm sorry for lying to you but it's your fault for assuming too."

"Hey! How often do you run into a stunning beauty but turns out she is a he!?"

"Oh? You do think that I'm beautiful then? My, I'm flattered!"

"That isn't the ing point!"

"Sorry, sorry, so, will you give me a chance?"

 

He scoffed at the man's decency to try to get in his pants despite everything. As he said, he wasn't that desperate so—

 

The man behind him suddenly his neck and draped a warm, wet tongue along his skin before nibbling it lightly, leaving a bite mark on his skin and ohmygod it felt so good!

 

...Okay, maybe he was a bit desperate but not that much! Seriously!

 

"...If I don't like it even just a bit," said Jongwoon after turning around in the strong arms while pouting and puffing his cheeks, "whatever the you do with me, if I don't enjoy it even just a teeny, tiniest bit, then I'll leave and we pretend that absolutely nothing happened tonight. Got it?"

"Got it. Either walking away or staying a night with me, the choice is entirely yours to make. You have my words."

 

After receiving a promise, he finally calmed down and let the man in drag lead them to the bedroom. By the time he was gently pushed down on a soft mattress, kissed, undressed, d, and prepared patiently by long fingers coated in a cool lubricant that made his body squirm in pleasure, he finally realized that he was pretty desperate to get laid after all, or else he wouldn't let a stranger man a in and  him until he begged for more with a hoarse voice strained from all the screaming and .

 

*********************************************************

 

"So what? Did you walk away?"

"Nope. He ended up ing me all night."

 

Jongwoon admitted in shame as he looked down to avoid his friend's questioning gaze. His chin almost dipped into his coffee mug now.

 

"...You let a man in drag you? All night?"

"Well, he took off the dress pretty early since it got in the way. Then, about halfway through the night he took off his wig and removed his makeup. So, technically, I got ed by a man in drag the first half of the night and by a man the latter half until morning?"

 

There was a short moment of silence before his friend's laughter boomed up which hurt his hearing (and his pride).

 

"Shut the up Heebongie! Don't rub salt on my fresh wound!"

"How can I not laugh! Oh my god this is too funny! You were so arrogant and b with hope when you told me before departing that you'll definitely get laid this time. Guess what? You did get laid! ...But with a man! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

His friend, senior Officer Kim Heechul, used the back of his hand to rub his laughing tears off. After seeing his cute junior pouting at him angrily, the ponytail-haired man decided to have mercy on Jongwoon and stopped teasing him.

 

"Well, did you enjoy it though? There shouldn't be any problems as long as you like it."

"I do enjoy our night. I mean, he is great in , gentle, considerate, and patient. I didn't feel forced at all. I… might even dare to say that I quite like it."

 

His cheeks turned rosy. He intentionally left out the bit of the story where he and that guy literally ed all over the suite room, and the most one was when he was taken to the balcony while he was still penetrated so he could easily feel the throbbing inside him whenever they... 

 

"Man, you're as red as a tomato now. I guess that guy is really that amazing, huh? What's next? Will you go out with him and make it official?"

"Probably not."

"Huh? That's weird. You seem to like him just fine and from what I got from your story, that guy definitely likes you too. Can I ask why?"

"Well, even if I want to, it's simply impossible now because I run away without getting his name or number."

"You what!?"

"I ran away." Jongwoon admitted guiltily, "I don't know, I was hella confused! So, when I woke up the next morning in his arms, I packed my bags and checked out of the hotel and moved to another one in the other part of Jeju…"

 

His friend facepalmed so hard that he heard a loud slapping noise.

 

"Kim Jongwoon! I know that you're not bright when it comes to love and relationship, but this is downright stupid! You got one in millions of chances to shake off the single man title but you basically threw it away!"

"I know! I'm regretting it now alright! I told you I was confused! My life is so ing hectic that I don't have time to go out with anyone. When I did get laid, it turned out to be with a ing man but he treated me so good and ed me so right that I don't mind getting screwed in my again but then he took great care of me after like I'm a ing princess and hugged me so tenderly as if he was seriously considering building a future with me and it scared me for some reason so I ran away so you shouldn't blame me!"

"But—"

"No but!! I don't want to talk with you anymore!"

 

Jongwoon huffed in anger and got up from his seat opposite Heechul. Swiftly spinning around on his heels, he accidentally bumped into someone and lost his balance. He yelped as he fell backward but the person whom he bumped into quickly pulled him into their embrace. He sighed in relief while stepping away from the strong arms.

 

"Thanks, buddy, you save my —"

 

His eyes widened from shock and almost popped out of their sockets. With his shaking hand, he pointed at his savior in disbelief.

 

"You! Why are you here!? A-And why did you wear the same uniform just like me!!?"

"I was wondering why you smell so familiar. So it's you, my cutie pie."

 

The man who shouldn't be here pulled him back and hugged him tighter.

 

"Now that I catch you, I won't let you out of my sight ever again."

 

Jongwoon could only stand frozen with his mouth repeatedly opening and closing like a dying fish while the man he met at Jeju nuzzled his nose against his neck, biting his skin softly while groping his bottom.

 

"Jongwoon… This guy is…?"

 

He ing hated how his friend's eyes lit up with realization in a split second.

 

"I see! Why hello there, my future junior-in-law!"

"Nice to meet you too, future senior-in-law-nim."

"Hey! Don't act like I'm not here with you two!"

 

He shouted angrily and harshly pushed the erted crossdresser away. Ignoring the two annoying men, he stomped toward the kitchen hoping to get another cup of coffee to calm his fraying nerve. However, the man whom he had yet to know a name followed closely behind him. He instantly snapped at the other man.

 

"Don't follow me around you creep!"

"Who follows you?" The man shrugged, "I just want coffee for myself too."

 

With that said, he had no choice but stepped into the kitchen with a ert tailing behind him. However, rather than heading to a coffee machine, the taller man kept cornering him until his back touched a sink. He had no escape route now.

 

"What the ! Stay away from me! Didn't you say that you're here for coffee!?"

"I am."

 

The taller man then kissed him and effectively shut him up. He almost hit the ert with the empty mug out of instinct but held back just in time. With one hand grabbing the mug handle so hard that his knuckle turned white, his free hand hung dumbly by his side not knowing what to do. Although it found its purpose soon when the man cornering him sneakily slid a tongue in and thoroughly explored his mouth, all the while caressing and fondling his thigh with his large hand. Jongwoon's free hand finally knew what to do and rested on the other man's nape, pulling him down to deepen the kiss. Albeit very little, his response had encouraged the taller man to act bolder. With one hand firmly cradling his nape in place, the man's free hand left his thigh and roamed up along the spine, before traveling down and stopping at his buttock to give it a hard squeeze, once, twice, thrice, and more, causing Jongwoon to yelp and moan uncontrollably. By the time their lips broke apart, Jongwoon's legs had turned into a jelly state that if it wasn't for the sink behind him and that large hand on his lower back, he would have already collapsed to the floor by now.

 

"I know it. Coffee at this station tastes far better than my old place."

 

The man whispered against his lips and stole another quick kiss before stepping away. At the same time, Jongwoon was standing still like a statue with his mouth open wide. It took him five solid minutes to gather his wit and find his voice again.

 

"Y-You!?"

"Yep, it's me! I know, I look dazzling in my uniform, right? If you really like it that much then how about I wear it when I you next time?"

"That's not what I mean! And why the hell is '' the only thing coming out of your mouth!!?"

"Easy. Because you're so -able."

"Shameless! ert! Freak! Creep! I don't even know your name or have your number or know why you were in drag but here you're, throwing the word '' left and right like I'm just some cheap e!"

"Sigh, if it bothers you that much then fine. I'm Cho Kyuhyun. I moved from Jeju Station and I'll be officially starting my duty from today onwards. What you see last time was me celebrating my victory after finishing my last mission, which is an undercover mission to catch a bastard who drugs women and films himself doing disgusting things to those poor women. What about you? What is your name and why were you at Jeju?"

"I'm Kim Jongwoon… I just went there for a vacation… Nothing special…"

"I see. Nice to meet you, my dear Jongwoon. As for my phone number…"

 

Jongwoon blinked dumbly when he saw his phone in Kyuhyun's hand. What? How did this jerk have his phone? He thought that he put it in his pants bottom pocket…


 

His face heated up hotter than a freshly brewed coffee.


 

"There, it's done. Now that we know names and numbers, you shouldn't have any problems with me being handsy with you, right? Dear partner?"

"Who's your partner?" Jongwoon bit back even though his heart was jumping annoyingly louder.

"What? Don't tell me that Jungsu-ssi hasn't told you yet?"

"Tell me what?"

"That I was assigned to the homicide department as your partner, Jongwoon."


 

Jongwoon dropped his mug but Kyuhyun caught it with ease. Placing the mug on the counter, the new officer held his hand and kissed the back of it, before shaking his hand firmly with a huge grin. He also refused to let his hand go after that but instead intertwined their fingers and clasped their palms until there was no gap left between their hands.


 

"I can't wait to do you, I mean, do the cases with you,"


 

Kyuhyun smiled not-so-innocently and winked.


 

"My dear partner, at work and in bed."