Twitter - Alphabet

Black_Lily's Library

I posted two stories cuz both are short <--

I also make KyuSung thread if you want to check it out!

 

 

 

"Alright, everyone, we'll learn about English alphabet today!"

"Yeah!!"

 

Jongwoon smiled fondly at his students, boys and girls around kindergarten age, before picking up an alphabet block of the letter A.

 

"A is for an ant. Ants are hard working unlike this uncle who instead of doing his job comes here every day to do nothing."

"Yes, Teacher Jongwoon!!"

"Hey, I always diligently try to win your heart."

 

Jongwoon ignored the grown-up man who sat among the children and winked at him. He picked up the letter B block and showed it to his students.

 

"B is for a bird. Birds fly freely in the sky just like this uncle who flies around everywhere except where he's supposed to be."

"Yes, Teacher Jongwoon!!"

"By your side is where I'm supposed to be."

 

Again, Jongwoon ignored the big kid (though his heart did skip a beat at that) and picked up the letter C block.

 

"C is for a cat. Cats are cute unlike this uncle who isn't cute at all."

"Yes, Teacher Jongwoon!!'

"True, you're the cute one, not me."

 

Jongwoon glared at the brown-haired man despite his blushing cheeks caused by the man's charming wink. He continued to ignore the man and picked up the letter D block.

 

"D is for a dog. Dogs are a loyal friend that you can trust unlike this uncle. Students, don't trust a stranger, especially a suspicious uncle like that guy over there."

"Yes, Teacher Jongwoon!!"

"True, true, even I can't trust myself when I'm with you. You're just too irresistible and make me want to jump y—"

"Kyuhyun-ah!!"

 

Jongwoon quickly shut up the brown-haired man before he said something children shouldn't listen to. Unfortunately, he was too late because the children already heard everything and began to shout questions at him.

 

"Teacher, what does irresistible mean?"

"Why is your face so red?"

"Jump? Does Teacher Kyuhyun want to play with Teacher Jongwoon?"

"That's right! I'll play with Teacher Jongwoon until he's too ti— ouch!!"

 

Kyuhyun cried out in pain when the kindergarten teacher harshly pulled his ear to punish him. The highschool teacher made puppy eyes at the black-haired teacher asking for forgiveness and it worked. Despite his glare, Jongwoon eventually let the poor man's ear free.

 

"You're so mean… Jongwoon-ah…"

"It's your fault saying those words while I'm teaching my students."

"Jongwoon-ah…"

 

The Math teacher pouted and pulled the kindergarten teacher into his arms.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah! There are children here!"

"I didn't do anything inappropriate though, unless…"

"KYAAA!! Teacher Kyuhyun hugs Teacher Jongwoon!!"

"Teacher Jongwoon's face is really red!!!"

"Will they kiss!!?"

 

Kyuhyun smirked when the children began to jump around them and shout excitedly.

 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

"What should we do, Jongwoon-ah?"

 

Kyuhyun grinned and slowly leaned down until there was barely any space between their faces. Jongwoon was so flustered that his brain refused to function properly. He could only stand still while the Math teacher slowly closed the gap with the children's cheerful voice in the background…

 

"Jongwoon-ah, can you give me a se—"

 

Ryeowook, the Home Economics teacher, stopped in his tracks after walking in on a questionable scene. Jongwoon quickly shoved the taller man away and strode to the newcomer with a reddened face.

 

"Ryeowook-ah, you need something?"

"I can come back later if you're busy now."

""No!!/Yes!!""

 

Jongwoon turned to glare at the Math teacher before smiling at Ryeowook.

 

"No, I'm free now. What happened?"

"A new boy in the elementary class who just moved here got bullied. I already punished the bullies but the boy refused to talk to anyone. You're good with kids so I need your help."

"That's awful! I'll help you, Ryeowook-ah."

 

The kindergarten teacher glared at the Math teacher.

 

"I'll leave my students with you but don't you dare to teach them something weird."

 

Although Kyuhyun's gleeful grin aroused his suspicion, Jongwoon left with Ryeowook anyway.

 

************************************

 

Jongwoon came back and was pleased to know that his students still had their innocence intact. Kyuhyun just continued from where he left off and taught the children about the English alphabet. After he came back, the highschool teacher left and went back to his building (but not before hugging Jongwoon tightly once). After sending the children off to an afternoon nap, Jongwoon picked up the scattering toys to put them back in their places. That was when he noticed that some alphabet block was gone— six in total.

 

"Weird… Did Kyuhyun-ah accidentally take them with him?"

 

Jongwoon called Ryeowook and had him look after the children while he headed to the highschool building.

.

.

.

For some reason, ever since he first stepped into the teacher department, every teacher looked at him and giggled. He ignored their teasing smirks and went to Kyuhyun's desk.

 

 

He finally understood what made the teachers giggle at him.

 

 

All six lost alphabet blocks were on Kyuhyun's desk but their arrangement made him blush madly.

 

 

U R M Y Q T

 

 

As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, the Math teacher also left a message for him.

 

 

Let's go home together! ;)

Your answer?

 

 

"I can't believe it! He stole the blocks just for this!!?"

 

Jongwoon complained but he was actually grinning stupidly as he left the letter Y block on top of the post-it note.

 

"Us single guys are about to die from diabetes because of you two's non-stop flirting now! You happy married couple!"

 

One teacher shouted teasingly and laughed when the flustered kindergarten teacher glared at him.

 

"Shut up! If you're jealous then go find one for yourself!"

 

Jongwoon shouted back while touching the ring on his left ring finger with a small smile.