Twitter - Mini U (& I)

Black_Lily's Library

Inspired by this tweet

(Check the tweet first to better understand the story)

 

 

 

What is Mini U? Mini U is a new product from Everything is Awesome CO., Ltd which is the largest toy company in the world. Mini U is a faceless droid that detects the owner's mind and shapes itself into a mini version of a person on the owner's mind based on the owner's memories. To prevent usage in an immoral way, every Mini U is set with a program that detects hostile or immoral thoughts and self-destruct after detecting them. Most people buy Mini U and have it imitate their crush or idol (to make it feel like that person is always with them).

 

 

That includes even a superstar like Yesung from Super Junior.

.

.

.

"Yesung hyung, your hands are small like a baby hand!"

"...He really is a mini version of Kyuhyun."

 

Yesung sighed and poked Mini U Kyuhyun's tummy, before giggling when the droid pouted at him. The droid even caught a small detail like this!

 

"If you're similar to Kyuhyun, I wonder how you'll react if I confess to you…"

 

Mini U Kyuhyun looked up at him.

 

"I'm sorry, hyung, I can't accept your feelings because I already have someone I love."

 

Yesung stopped his hand poking the droid's chubby cheek. His heart dropped to the floor at the uttered words.

 

"You already have… someone you love…"

"Yes! I've been in love with him for a long time!"

 

Mini U Kyuhyun looked around and beamed.

 

"He's coming here!"

"Who? Your cru—"

"Yesung hyung, are you in there? It's about time for shooting your part now."

 

Yesung quickly picked up the droid and shoved it in his shirt pocket, just in time for the door opening. Kyuhyun stepped into the dressing room and smiled at the older man.

 

"Hyuny, here you are! Let's go—"

"Yesung hyung! I can't breathe!"

 

Yesung failed to stop Mini U Kyuhyun from popping out of the pocket. He blushed darkly while avoiding looking at the maknae's surprised expression.

 

"Hyung… you have a Mini U of me? Since—"

"Hang in there Kkru! I'm coming for you!"

 

Yesung blinked when he heard a voice that sounded exactly like him (but a pitch higher). He turned back and saw panicked Kyuhyun clutching his coat desperately. Too late, a small, red fluffy head popped out from the maknae's coat pocket and beamed at Mini U Kyuhyun.

 

"Kkru!"

"Ye!"

 

The two Mini U droids called out to each other. They jumped out of their owners pocket and ran. The two chubby droids met at the middle of the room and hugged each other tightly, while their owners stared at them dumbly. After a while, Mini U Yesung pulled away with slightly reddened cheeks. The red-head droid looked around and spotted a single rose petal on the floor, probably dropping from the MV decoration flower. Mini U Yesung picked up the rose petal and handed it to Mini U Kyuhyun.

 

"K-Kyuhyun, the truth is… I've been in love with you for a long time! I don't want to be just your hyung anymore!"

 

Mini U Yesung lowered his head in uncertainty while the original Yesung blushed madly. Mini U Kyuhyun also looked around and picked up many rose petals. Mini U Kyuhyun hid the petals behind him while smiling softly at the other droid.

 

"Ye hyung, how can I answer you if you don't look up?"

 

Mini U Yesung cautiously glanced up but gasped when he saw a bunch of rose petals in front of him.

 

"Kkru…?"

"I've been in love with you for a long time too, Yesung hyung."

 

Mini U Yesung threw himself at Mini U Kyuhyun while beaming brightly. Mini U Kyuhyun chuckled fondly and hugged the red-head droid back. After a while, the two droids stared at each other quietly and slowly leaned in until their lips met.

 

 

...All the while the original Yesung and Kyuhyun were watching them stupidly.

 

 

"Yesung hyung."

 

Yesung jumped when the maknae suddenly pulled him into his arms.

 

"Kyuhyun…?"

Kyuhyun smiled, "we can't lose to mini us, right? I love you, I've always been, Yesung hyung."

"I've always loved you too, Kyuhyun."

 

Kyuhyun and Yesung leaned into one another until their lips met and engaged in a sweet kiss. Pulling away, the newly couple laughed after they saw that their Mini U droids were still kissing.

 

"C'mon hyung, I don't want to lose to them!"

"Didn't you say that I have to shoot my part soon?"

"Yes, I did, but we still have some time before that so…"

 

Yesung shook his head with a defeated smile. He didn't protest when Kyuhyun, his now boyfriend, dove in for another kiss and happily returned it.